Astomongola

(Word count:- 1115 )

Aksita's POV:-

Finally after a long and tiring journey we reached my maternal house. Oh I missed it so much! And as soon as the car stopped we were surrounded by my family. We went down with Shrot in my arms and Aryan and Driver Kaka went to take the bags. And soon I felt as if someone snatched Shrot from me, I was right too. Shrot was now in my sister's arms and was smiling sweetly too her, I guess a little too sweetly. Baba took the bags from Aryan and Ma welcomed him home by dragging him. And what's the catch you know non of these people remembered that I too was standing there only. This made me angry 😠.

'No one. I say no one checked if I was coming or not. Leave my dokhebaz Family and Aryan, not even my sweet Baby, Shrot, who practically doesn't leave me alone for even a second didn't care. I am feeling so so bad. Oh my Krishna!
(Traitor)

And after all these debates and discussions I finally went inside understanding no one would call me in.

I went in to see that Aryan and Shrot were both settled down on the sofa. And were also given snacks though Shrot was given just a tiny piece of biscuit which he was wetting with his saliva in an unsuccessful attempt of eating. And what to say about Aryan, he toh was given so many snacks from sweet to salty everything.

"Diiiiii! Look na how cute he is!" And this screeching was done by my sweet sister on seeing Shrot's attempts to eat the biscuit. Also please note the sarcasm in the line above.

"OH Mon! Come beta. Sit down." OH now finally my parents saw that I also came with those handsome Men, well a mam and a Lil boy.

I shot an angry glance at Ma and sat down. Took Shrot from the sofa and took the half eaten biscuit back from his hand. "Bachha if you eat it now, you'll not eat your lunch and I know that so give it back to me. I will just freshn up a little and feed him." I said the last line looking at Ma. After that I and Shrot went to freshn up.

"Suncho! Suncho!" U called Aryan and he came to my room, well previous room as now it is taken by my sweet sister completely.
(Listen! Listen!)

"Ki?" He asked looking at me.
(What?)

"Where are Shrot's clothes?"

"I don't know!" He just shrugged. Krishna! What will I do with this man!

"I am asking where is the bag in which I put his clothes." He looked around and again looked at me.

"It's not here?" OH Krishna! Whom did I marry?

"Aare judi hoto toh jigesh kortam! Oii Blue choto bag ta koi?" I asked him again and by now I am irritated as hell. First I am too tired and this saree is not at all helpingthe situation though I love to wear it but still, second Shrot is getting cranky by now. It's his time for lunch means he is hungry as hell and he too is tired.
(Oofff! If the bag was here then would I ask about it! Where is that small blue bag?)

I saw him remembering something and then he pulled that bag from a bigger red bad in with all the gifts were. Oofff! This man really is too careless.

"Here!" He said a little too excited as if a 5 year old child found his favorite toy and wanted some kind of appreciation because of this.

I took it from him and digged the bag to find suitable clothes for Shrot. After finding them I changed Shrot into them and handed him to Aryan. I took my change and looked at Aryan to move out but he just kept looking back at me with a raised eyebrow. I showed him the door and finally this fool husband of mine understood that he needs to move out.

After he went out I closed the door and changed into comfortable suit. And by now Shrot was crying furiously because of hunger. I quickly took little rice, Dal and mashed potato, mixed them well and went to Aryan who was trying to handle Shrot but was failing miserably.

Aksita's Dress

Aksita's Dress

He sat down on the sofa with Shrot and I sat next to him. By now Shrot has seen the plate full of food and has quitened down a little. I took a little bite next to his mouth and he quickly took it. Well my baby was too hungry. After feeding him properly I washed his mouth and again changed his clothes as he had ruined them completely.

I took him to the room and Puchi said she would play a little with Shrot, who was very energetic by now. I went to help Ma with the food and all bit do I have peace? Hell NA!

"Sita! Sita! Where is the towel and where is my black shirt." And these were the shouts/calls of my Messy husband. Ma just smiled at me naughtyly and gestured me to go to her 'Adorer Jamai baba' .
(Lovely son-in-law.)

And the scene inside the room made me furious now. He can't do a single thing, ki kore je CA holo, God knows! He had literally emptied more than half of the bags we bought and all the things including my sarees and Shrot's baby products and clothes, everything was on the bed and floor. Thank God Shrot was in my parents room with Puchi otherwise these father son duo would have done more than this.

"Aryaaannnnnnn!" I shouted angrily and he looked at me, then looked around and then again looked at me smiling sheepishly. Like a child caught red handed doing to much naughtiness. Oh Kishna! How did I even fell in love for almost a decade with this man!

Hii,

Iksita here.

So how was the chapter? Do comment about your thoughts.

Also should the next chapter be of Aryan's Pov on the wedding day and night or a new chapter progressing the story?🧐

Also I am really sorry for the late update but what to do the my board exam are nearing and the scheduled is too hectic.😫😖

Do comment your thoughts the chapter. It means a lot to me.🥰 😄

I know many of you will do but then also do like, silent readers.

If Any of you like then they can follow or D.M me on my Insta account -
iksitaa

Also,
smile please 😁😁.

Also,smile please 😁😁