Back Home.....

(Word count:- 1032 )

Aksita's POV

It's time to return back home. Well calling Aryan's house my home is not something I wouldn't have done even 2 weeks back but look now.

"Sita! Sita!" And here comes my ever so shouting husband.

"What happened?" I asked him.

"Well! I can't find my towel." He said with a tired voice, smiling sheepishly.

"Ok!wait." Saying this I went to take the towel which is hanging in the balcony.

"Where is Shrot?" I asked him handing the towel.

"Well he is with Puchi." He replied and went inside the bathroom.

I went to take Shrot as I need to give him a bath, make him eat his breakfast and then make him ready too. I was about to Go to the living room but Puchi came here with Shrot.

"Mu......mmmm" Shrot started shouting from Puchi's hand. Offf! I am telling both this father and Son duo will make me deaf some day. All there habbits are same.

"Ha Bachha! Come!" I took him from Puchi and he smiled and started to play with my Sakha Pola.

"ooh! My darling! Are you hungry? Come let's have food." I said playing with Shrot.

After that I went inside the kitchen to prepare his Baby food. While doing so Maa came in to prepare breakfast for everyone. She was making Luchi and Aloo Dam, Aryan's favorite breakfast.

"Aksita!" Maa called me while frying the Luchi. I turned a litle and replied a 'hmm' as I was feeding Shrot.

"Bacha! Tui okhane Bhalo Achis toh?" Her voice was little hesitant but determined.

(Baby! Your well there na?)

"Ha Maa! Ami khub Bhalo achi." I reploied with a liltle smile and fed Shrot another spoon of his baby food.

(Yes Mother! I am more than well there")

"Na Mane tor judi kokhono mone hoye ki tui bhalo nos, tui amder call koris amara giye toke niye asbo ba tui kokhono chole aste paris" This time her voice was firm but still laden with care and love of a mother for her child. Just like mine for Shrot.

("No I mean if any day or anytime you feel like your not ok there just call us we will go and take to here ok? Or you can come here any time too. Never hesitate to come back.)

"Ok Maa, I will definitely. Moreover Everyone there are very nice. Mom Always ties to make me feel good and not burden me. She and Papa takes care of me just like they do to Aryan, Adriti or Akesh. Also Adriti and Akesh are same as Puchi, they are so good with me. And my Baby here Shrot is very very good child. He is everything a mother could ask in her child. Also Aryan is good to me too but.............." I was smiling remembering every one. Also my lil dumpling over here has ceased eating and is listening to me ask I talk to his Grandma. he is acting like he can understand everything. he even smiled when I Praised him. now I am starting to doubt that if he really can understand me or not!

Can he really understand me?

"But What Aksita? Is Aryan not taking your care? Is he somehow hurting you?" My mother started rambling.

"Na Maa, he is very good to me it's just he is really messy. He sometimes............" I was cut off by Aryan's loud Shoutings.

"Sita! Sita!" He called my name.

"Look! This is what I was talking about Maa. He is always needing me." I smiled at her and gave the food bowl to her to feed Shrot. She also took the bowl smiling softly at me.

"Aschi!" I answered him and went towards our room.

(comimg)

"What happened Aryan? Why are you shouting like that?" I asked him.

"Sita! Where were you?" He asked me a liltle irritated.

"Why are you getting irritated Aryan? I was feeding Shrot in the Kitchen." I replied in a soft voice.

"I am Sorry Sita! I didn't mean to sound like that. My boss just called me and said that I am needed there in the evening for a very urgent meeting. I said that I am out of station but that stupid boss of mine." He was upset that he talked to me like that, it was clear in his voice.

"It's ok but now what to do?" I asked him in a worried voice.

"Well I need to reach Kolkata till Afternoon so we need to leave in 1 hour at the most. I know it was planned that we would go after lunch but you can understand it na! I am really sorry about this." he said in an urgent but upset voice.

"It's ok! I would talk to Maa and get ready. Also you go and have breakfast, Maa has already prepared it. I would go and make Shrot ready after that I would get ready too." I said and we both went to the dinning room.

"Maa! Please give the Breakfast to Aryan and We need to leave in 1 hr." I said to Maa.

"1 hr? But were you not going after lunch?" She asked me.

"Well Aryan's Boss called him back early so we need to leave." I said taking Shrot from her.

"Ok!" She said but her voice was a litle upset.

After that I made Shrot ready, I myself got ready too and had breakfast. Baba, Maa and Puchi were upset but couldn't protest. I ,myself, was very upset but couldn't do anything.

Now it was time for us to return back home. how ironic na! The house I lived half my life in, was now not my home.

Hii,

Iksita here.

Here is another update! I hope you all would love it.

Do vote and comment your thoughts about the chapter. It means a lot to me.

Also I hope that the silent readers would vote for it too and also if they want would comment too.

If any of you like then they can follow or D.M me on my Insta account or in Wattpad too.

my insta account-

iksitaa

Also,

Smile please 😁😁

Smile please  😁😁