63. The Next Chapter to Remembering

October 1st 2016
2 days later

Elijah was getting himself ready for the trip back home. It was 6:23 in the morning and Lizzie and Robbie where both making sure they had everything.

So far all Elijah has ever really known was the car before he got into the accident making him forgot his life before. So traveling by air was scaring him a bit. But just the thoughts was terrifying him. The teen knew he would be okay. But it was just his anxiety and him just being anxious.

"Eli? Buddy you ready?" Robbie called out as he soon walked back into the hotel to see Elijah struggling to put his shoes on. "Mhm.. yeah." He responded as he tried to tie his shoes. Robbie frowned at him before he went over to Eli and just started to help him. "Oh.. no you don't h-have to help me.." Eli tried to stand his own ground. Robbie sighed before he went ahead and tied his shoes. "Elijah. That's what I'm here for. I'm here to help you. Your my son." He said as he soon smiled at Elijah. The boy stared at him for a minute before he looked away. Robbie did a small sigh before he got up.

Right as Robbie was grabbing the heavier suitcases Lizzie came out of the bathroom and looked over at Elijah who was sitting on the bed. "Eli. Bub. Come on let's get going." Lizzie called out as she grabbed the other suitcases. Eli looked over at them before he soon did a sigh. The boy looked around the room before he got up and started to go ahead and walk out of the room they have been staying in. The parents looked at each other before they frowned and followed him out.

As the family got down to the lobby Elijah went over to the chairs and sat down. As he sat there he looked over at the tv that was playing and just watched the movie that was playing. Before he realized he seen that he was on the screen along with Sebastian. Eli scrunched his face up in confusion before he sat up more and looked at the screen. He watched as he and Sebastian both had acting as if they had a good father son bond. "You are my son. No matter what ever happens in you're life or mine. I will always be there for you and I will always love you." Sebastian's character said as he smiled at Eli's character.

Eli furrowed his eyebrows before he looked over to see Robbie standing next to Lizzie while they checked out of the hotel. The boy did a small smile before he soon went ahead to watch the movie.

Once the adults had finally checked out of the hotel, they both walked over to go get Eli so they could get a move on to the airport.

As the trio got into the car Eli got himself comfortable before he looked down and away from the windows. Robbie and Lizzie both looked at each other before they looked back at Eli. They then frowned before they looked at each other again and nodded. Robbie then started the car and started to go ahead and start the small short journey to the airport.

On the way to the airport Eli count seem to get the movie out of his head. 'How many more movies did I do?' He thought to himself before he soon heard a song pop up on the radio. The song We are Young seemed to spark a small little memory to the boy.

5 years ago
June 2nd 2011

An 8 year old Elijah was dancing around in the living room along with Cole, Vin, and Henry. The group of 8 and 9 year olds danced around to the many songs that came on the radio. "IM ON THE EDGE! OFFF GLORRYYYYYYY" Vin yelled out as he went and slid on his knees and started to bop his head. "AND IM HANGING ON A MOMENT WITH YOUU!" Cole yelled out as he soon pointed his finger to the fake crowd they where preforming to.

Elijah and Henry where in the back dancing bopping their head while they played their air instruments. The 4 boys all then started to laugh at how silly they all where being before the song soon ended.