4. Movie Day

April 13th, 2014
Saturday

Eli was excited for today, he was waiting since his birthday to watch the Captain America and the winter soldier. He was in his bed playing Minecraft on the PS4, he was simply passing time. Lizzie is supposed to pick him up so they both can watch the movie.

While he was playing Minecraft he had his phone playing music in the background. He was slightly in the grove of playing his game and bobbing his head he didn't really care how loud he sang. He started to sing Chandelier by Sia, he didn't notice Trent and Lizzie in the doorway watching him. When the high note came in the song Eli simply closed his eyes and put the controller down as he sang the high note perfectly. He then got up from his bed and started to dance around a bit till he heard clapping.

Eli stopped dead in his tracks when he heard the clapping, his face went bright red as he turned around and saw Lizzie recording while Trent smiled at him. "H-how long where you t-there?!.." Eli blurted out as he felt really embarrassed. "Long enough. And might I just say MY BROTHER CAN SING!!" Trent blurted out as he ran over and hugged him. Elis eyes widened a bit from the sudden hug "y-your s-squeezing m-mee!.." Eli stated as he felt squished. Lizzie smiled as she sent the video to who she thought was The Twins and hers group chat. She then turned her phone off and went over to her brothers.

When Trent put Eli down the young Olsen gasped for air before he flopped down on the carpet floor. He then covered his face with his hands and did a little grunt "I can't believe you guys watched me!!" Eli said as he then sat up and looked at his older siblings. "Eli your singing is so nice! Ashley was right you do have the voice to sing Bubs." Lizzie said as be scrunched her nose and ruffled Elis hair. Eli did a little smile before he looked at her "Lizzie? When does the movie start??" Eli asked as he tilted his head a bit. "We have about 1 hour before it starts." Lizzie said as she looked down at her phone then back at Eli. "Oh ok!! I'm so ready!!" Eli said excitedly.

Trent smiled at them before he went and grabbed MKs well Elis ukulele, he then sat next to Eli who was still sitting on the floor and gave him the ukulele. "Play Riptide for us! Pleasee?" Trent asked as he looked down at Eli. Eli huffed before he looked down in his lap, he then did a little side grin before he started to play the notes to Riptide. He closed his eyes and thought about him being alone and felt his nerves go away, he then kept his eyes shut as he kept playing the uke. The young Olsen then started to sing Riptide while playing the ukulele, Lizzie and Trent where both shocked at him. Trent smiled at him while he listened to Eli, Lizzie started to record Eli as she smiled brightly at him.

After Eli was done playing and singing Riptide he put down his ukelele and looked at his brother and sister. He then seen Lizzie recording him, Eli smiled and waved at the camera before he spoke out. "Hello! It's me! Eli Olsen! And that was my cover of Riptide!" Eli stated as he then laughed. Lizzie and Trent both laughed at him as Lizzie then stopped recording. She then looked at the time on her phone "Ok Eli! Let's get going so we can pick our seats and get our snacks!" Lizzie stated as she left his room to go tell their mother that they where leaving.

Trent got up from the ground and helped Eli up, he then ruffled Elis hair "I'm proud of you bugger. Now get going to your marvel movie you little nerd!" Trent stated as he then laughed a bit. Eli huffed before he turned his game off and grabbed his phone "I'm no nerd! I just like Marvel movies ok!!" Eli stated before he then ran downstairs. Trent shook his head before he left Elis room to his own room to get his college work done.

Time skip

When Eli and Lizzie where sitting through the movie Eli was amazed at the movie. Lizzie would occasionally glance over at Eli who had a big grin on his face. Lizzie nudged him before she got up and left "hey I'll be back in going to get get a refill of my drink." She whispered to Eli before she left. Eli looked over at her before he nodded as he then continued to watch the movie.

When Lizzie got out of the theater they where in she felt her phone vibrate like crazy. She raised her eyebrow before she pulled her phone out and looked at the Cast of the Avengers group chat. Once she scrolled up to read all the texts her eyes widened "oh no.." she said to herself before she started to scroll through her phone.

Avengers🎭
Video of Eli singing

Scarlett- Aww!! Look at him sing!! He looks just like Lizzie!!❤️

RDJ- Little man can sing! That's for sure! But I am a bit disappointed by the shirt he's wearing! He's a Cap fan. 😡

Chris H- He Can sing for sure. Hey! He could probably be Matteo Maximoff in the new Avengers movie! The Russo Brothers brothers will love him!

Chris E- Yeah! LITTLE MAN IS A CAP FAN LETS GO! HE HET THAT HIGH NOTE LIKE A CHAMP!🙌

Aaron T.J- he can for sure get the role for Matteo Maximoff! He will be awesome!! Who's going to show the Russo Brothers or tell them about this boy??

RDJ- already sent them the video! Let's hope Lizzie can get this little dude here if they expect him!

Scarlett- Let's hope he gets to audition! I really want to meet this little guy! He's so cute!

Chris E- You think every child actor is cute Scar.

Scarlett- Shut the fuck up Evans.

Elizabeth- I'm so sorry. You guys weren't
Supposed to see that!! I meant to send that to my sisters!

RDJ- Lizzie! Who is that young dude! We want to know!! Also the Russo brothers are going to probably email you soon about him!

Elizabeth- that's my little brother Elijah.
Again I'm sorry about the sudden video.

Scarlett- it's no worries. Elijah is such a cutie btw! Let's hope the Russos email you back!

RDJ,Chris E&H- yeah!

When Lizzie exited the group chat she seen the email pop up, she sighed as she just turned her phone off. She shook her head and decided just to go back and watch the movie with Eli. Eli looked over at her as he gave him a smile then continued to watch the movie. Lizzie smiled a bit a little before she continued to watch the movie.

At the end of the movie Lizzie and Eli both watched as everyone get up and start to leave while some stayed. Lizzie started to get up to leave before Eli stopped her "No! Don't leave yet Lizzie!! There's always a little part at the end of the movie!!" Eli stated as he still sat in his seat. Lizzie chuckled before she sat back down "Alrighty expert, you got my attention now." Lizzie stated as she and Eli both watched the screen before it showed the end credit scene.

Right when the end credit scene showed the twins on the screen Elis jaw dropped. To everyone who stayed they all saw Pietro and Wanda using their magic, unlike Eli he saw his sister using red little wisps to move the blocks. Lizzie did a little smirk before she watched till the end of the scene.

Once the movie finally ended the light came back on and everyone started to leave. Elis jaw was hanging open as he turned to Lizzie "y-your in the movie?!" Eli blurted out as he then smiled widely. Lizzie nodded before she got up "yep. Now come on let's get back home." Lizzie said with a smile. "Ok! I cant wait to tell momma!!" Eli stated as he got up and followed behind Lizzie.