3. Bday Surprises

March 25th, 2014
9:26 a.m

Eli was up and awake at since 8 he didn't want to wake up everyone so he just went to his computer and played Minecraft for a while. He got messages on Skype from his friends.

                              4 amigos🎮👾

Vinnard03🤖
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELI!!

Coleman02🕸
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEIRDO

Henry02👻
HAPPY DAY OF BIRTH YOU LITTLE BABY OF THE GROUP!! HAHA!👻

                                                            Elijah03🎭
                                     THANK YOU GUYS! IM        NOT THAT MUCH OF A BABY AS YOU GUYS YOU KNOW!!

Coleman02🕸
Don't pick on him! Vin your the same age as Eli!

Vinnard03🤖
IM OLDER THAN HIM BY 1 MONTH!

Henry02👻
You both are babies! I'm older than all of you! Suck it up!!

                                                                 Elijah03🎭
                                        Well Henry your literally have no brain cells so idk why your talking

Coleman02🕸
HAHAHAHA

Vinnard03🤖
OMG GET TOLD!!

Henry02👻
Dang ok I'll let that slide. We on for gaming later?

Elijah03🎭
I'll see I don't know what my family is planning

Everyone
Alrighty!

When Eli got off his computer he heard the door creak open. He turned around and looked at his sisters and brother who all smiled at him. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" They all then went into the room and hugged him. Eli smiled brightly "Thank you guys!" When Eli got up from his seat he then knew the one thing that was coming, he looked at Trent then his older sisters who where about to get him. "NOT THIS YEAR!" Eli blurted out as he then ran past them all. "GET BACK HERE!!" Trent blurted out as him and the others ran after him.

"No no no no no!" Eli kept saying to himself as ran down the stairs, he heard his siblings running down the stairs behind him. He then ran towards the backyard "MORNING MOM! BYE MOM!" Eli stated as he ran off. "Morning- oh. HEY NO RUNNING IN THE HOUSE!" She stated before the older Olsens stopped running and quickly speed walked to the backyard door. Once the young Olsen ran outside he ran straight towards the other side of the pool and watched his siblings. Once all the older Olsens ran outside and seen Eli they they started to corner him. "I did not think this through.." Eli stated as he looked at them slowly coming up on him.

"Nope no you didn't Ro." Ashley stated. Trent chuckled as he then ran and grabbed Eli "NO NO NO!! PLEASE HAVE MERCY!!" Eli tried wiggling out of his grip. "Mercy my as- BUTT!" Trent stated. "NO!" Eli blurted out. "It's traditional Bubs sorry!" Lizzie stated as she walked over and ruffled Elis hair before Trent through him in the pool. MK recorded the whole thing, all of them then laughed as Eli started to swim his way out. "WHY!! I liked this shirtttt.." Eli huffed as he got out of the pool and looked at all of them. "It's just water bro. It won't harm nothing." Trent said as he then smiled down at him.

Eli smirked wickedly before he went and tackled Trent into the pool with him. Trent was surprised by how Eli tackled him in the pool. "OH YOU LITTLE BUGGER!" Trent yelled out as he seen Eli with him in the pool laughing. "GOT YOU!" Eli yelled out as he kept on laughing. Trent smiled at him before he went and hugged him "Happy birthday baby bro." Trent said as he then pulled away a bed got out. Eli smiled at him as he then got out of the pool, once he got out of the pool he ran over and hugged Lizzie. Lizzies eyes widened a bit before she let out a small sigh and hugged him back "happy birthday. Your lucky it's your birthday or else you would have been a goner for getting me wet." Lizzie said.