20. Welcome to UK

At the airport

When Eli arrived at LAX he took a deep breath and just walked, he did get some weird looks but he knew people in LA where so judge-mental so he just ignored them. He looked at his phone and seen all the notifications from Lizzie and his Grandmother. He just took a deep breath and turn his phone all the way off and decided to go through security.

After Eli finally made it through Security and everything he walked and followed a couple that where heading to the UK as well. He was kinda glad that he didn't get asked why he was alone so he that was a good thing to him. When Eli arrived at the gate by following the couple he went and sat down in a area by the windows alone. He just sat there and sighed before he looked at people walk to their gates within the airport. Eli remembered the first time he went to the airport with Robbie and Lizzie, he loved that trip but he was tired the whole time. Now that Eli is alone and experiencing this alone he felt scared and a bit sad that we was leaving. He felt a bit guilty for doing this but he didn't want to face anyone after he found out the truth the hard way.

While the young Olsen was waiting for his gate to be called he seen a familiar face in the airport, he started to freak out a bit so he hurried up and somewhat ducked his head away from their view. Chris Hemsworth was walking down the terminal just minding his own business, he then seen the young boy alone, he didn't think much of him he just kept carrying on heading to his gate that was down more. He was heading back home to Australia for a bit before he has to leave again for the Age of Ultron premiere.

When Eli noticed Hemsworth leave the area he took breath or relief and felt safe. "Oh thank god..l he said to himself. "Gate 45b! One way trip to United Kingdom!" The overcome stated. Eli looked over and saw people start to get up and ready for the flight. "Here we go.." he said to himself before following the people to get on the plane.

Little time skip

When Eli finally got on the plane he looked out the window and took a shaky breath. He kinda wished that he had his blanket along with Lizzies shoulder to sleep on. But Eli knew that he would be alone for the 5 hour long ride to the UK. He just hopes who ever sits next to him won't ask so many questions. The young Olsen boy just shook all his nerves off by deciding to sleep for the beginning for the plane ride. He knew it would help make time fly by.

Eli was nudged awake, when he woke up he looked over and saw a young woman that looked a bit sad for Eli. "Little boy. I saved you a snack. Also. You ok young one?" She asked, Eli noticed that she had an accent. Eli gave her a small smile before he nodded "yeah I'm ok. Just lonely..and t-thank you for the snack..you didn't have to save me it.." Eli said before he looked out the window and saw the sun slowly rising. "Well I felt bad for you. You just looked so sad alone. If I may ask why are you traveling alone?" She asked as she handed him the little snack bag.

Eli took the snack bag and then looked at her, he then looked down at the snack bag. He felt bad for lying to her, he felt as if he should tell her the truth. He didn't know why but he had a calm and nice feeling of comfort coming from her. "I-I kinda ran away from my family..I was lied too about who I saw as my momma and dad.." he said before he took a shaky breath. "But Im going to stay with my uncle..I feel bad for not telling them..they don't know I'm here.." he said before he looked back out the window. The woman patted Elis shoulder "hey hey. It's ok. You where just really upset.. but if I where you I would call and text them when you get with your uncle. They must be really worried sick about you..if you where my child I would sure as heck be looking all over for you.." the woman stated as she made Eli look at her. Eli had tears building up, he then just let them loose, after everything he couldn't take it now. The woman just hugged him and calmed him down "Your ok. Don't worry your ok." She said in a soothing voice. Eli hugged her back and slowly calmed down.

Time skip

When the plane finally landed he finally got off, he then hugged the young woman as they exited. "Thank you for talking with me..it was nice Miss Yu." Eli said with a smile. Yu smiled and ruffled his head "your welcome. You better call your mother or family when you meet up with your uncle." She said. Eli just nodded "yeah I will. Thank you again." He said as he watched as Yu smiled and walked off to her next gate.

The young Olsen looked over at the other gates, he then decided to go sit down at an open set that was in the gate he exited. Once he settled down he turned his phone on, once he turned his phone on his phone started to buzz like crazy with a lot of texts and missed calls from everyone he knew.

7:30 am
Monday November 5th

Momma❤️ 57+ messages & 56 missed calls
Lizzard🙈 99+ messages & 90 missed calls
Ash🌺 78+ messages & 50 missed calls
MK🌸 89+ messages & 55 missed calls
Trenty👽 90+ messages & 47 missed calls
Dad 5 messages & 3 missed calls
Instagram- 6 nonfictions

Eli just shook his head and just decided to call Aaron and tell him he was here.

"Hello?" Aaron answered. "Hello Bubby. I just landed. Im waiting at the gate I just got off. You here yet?.." Eli asked as he just looked around as people walked off minding their own business. "Oh yeah I'm about to pull up. You can start heading to get your bag. I'll meet you at baggage claim. See you then!" Aaron said. "Ok see you!" Eli said as he then hanged up. The young boy then got up and just went to go get his backpack from baggage claim.

When he finally made it to baggage claim he grabbed his backpack. Once he grabbed his backpack he felt himself get lifted into a hug, he smiled and looked over his shoulder to see Aaron. "Bubby!!" He said in a excited voice, he was genealogy happy to see him it's been months since the last time he saw him. "Buddy!! I missed you! Gosh did you grow?!" Aaron said as he then put Eli down. "Nope! I don't think I did!" Eli said as he looked up at Aaron. "Well I'm pretty sure you grew about a couple of inches. Not doubt about it. Now come on let's get going. I'm starving." Aaron said as he took ahold of Elis hand as they walked. Eli smiled as they walked, he was glad he had Aaron to take him in on such short notice.

The one thing that really bothered Eli was paparazzi, only about a couple of people where taking photos of them while they where leaving. Eli didn't think much of it until he remembered that the photos will get on the internet. He then just shook that feeling off since he knew for a fact Lizzie wouldn't see any photos of Him and Aaron on her feed.