55. "Where did Elijah go?"

15 days later
March 25th 2016

Lizzie was on Instagram scrolling through her feed looking at what her friends and cast mates were up to. She was trying to get her mind out of her head space she has been in. She was now back at home with Robbie.

But today was something she can't force a smile about, or even go out today. It's her sons birthday today. And this is the only year she's not spending it with him. Every year when Eli was born she would push everything out of her way just to see her son. But today she can't even call, text, or contact him in any way to wish him a happy birthday. And she was upset about it.

As she was scrolling through he feed she seen Chris Evans post a post on Instagram. She teared up at the sight of it. She seen the photo of her son in his Matteo outfit, and by the looks of it he was on set of AoU eating a slice of pizza. She smiled when she seen how happy he was. She soon read his post. 'Happy 13th birthday to my mini E! Hope your birthday goes good!! Stay out of trouble!! See you soon! Uncle E loves ya!!❤️'
User1: AW!! LOOK AT OfficialEliOlsen!!
User2: Happy birthday Matteo!!

Lizzie chuckled a bit before she liked his post and went and wiped her tears away. As she continued to scroll she watched how the rest of the cast posted pictures of Elijah on their feed. She looked at all the photos and smiled sadly.

'Happy birthday to my buggy!! Love you! Hope 13 treats you well!!💚' Scarlett posted on her Instagram of a photo of her and Elijah cuddled together on the set of AoU where Elijah ate a lot of peanut butter sandwiches during the shoot.
User36: Aw! Happy 13th birthday!
User13: your telling me me and Elijah Olsen are the same age?! Cool!! Happy birthday!!

'It's my little speedy bros birthday today! Hope your 13th birthday treats you well buddy!! Make sure not to give your mom a hard time!! See you soon!!' Aaron posted on his feed a photo of him and Eli at the photoshoot having a good old time.
User67: look at them!! They are so cute!! Happy birthday Elijah!!
User74: has anyone noticed how Elijah hasn't liked or commented anything in a while? He's usually active?
User1: User74 yeah I noticed! I hope everything is ok!

'Hey! Everyone go say happy birthday to baby Maximoff OfficialEliOlsen!! He's 13 today!! Little Olsen make sure not to party hard without me!! Love you champ!!❤️' RDJ posted a photo of Elijah pulling a really funny face while holding Thor's hammer.
User68: oh my god. He's worthy! LMFAO! Happy birthday!!
User6: happy birthday little Olsen!!

'It's baby Olsens birthday! Happy birthday! Hope to see you soon!💙⚡️' Chris Hemsworth posted a picture of him and Elijah in the pool together with the both of them smiling big and proudly.
User59: happy birthday!⚡️
User2: It's been hours and Elijah hasn't posted or said anything. What's going on?
User99: happy birthday!
User33: Elijah hasn't posted anything since 4 weeks ago. I hope he's ok. But happy birthday little Matteo!!
User173: What happened to Elijah??
User2: User173 he's been gone since February. But he's probably really busy. Hoping he's ok.
User89: User2 Nahh I bet you he's grounded. He's just a kid.

Lizzie smiled sadly at the pictures, but the comments she didn't really bother on. All she did was like the posts and just admire the photos of her son in each picture they posted. She missed him so much and it hurt her.

Lizzie soon went over to her sons Instagram account and soon realized that he hasn't posted anything since February. She frowned before she seen how he was getting happy birthday comments on his last post he did back on February 1st.

She frowned at the photo he posted. It was a photo of him in his old soccer uniform holding up a nerf gun. 'Time to get back robbiearnett for stealing my last cookie! I'm coming for you!! I know where you sleep!!' Lizzie chuckled at his photo before she soon started to scroll through his profile.