5. The News

When Lizzie and Eli both got back home Eli ran into the house to go to his mom while Lizzie followed in behind him. "MOMMA!! MOMMA!!" Eli yelled out as he found Jarnie. She smiled as she looked down at Eli "yes baby?? The movie was good I'm assuming." She said as she chuckled. "LIZZIEISAPARTOFTHEAVENGERS!!" Eli ranted as he bounced around excitedly. "Woah Woah! Calm down!" Jarnie said as she looked at Eli.

Eli took in a deep breath "Lizzie is apart of the avengers!! She was in the end of the movie!!" Eli blurted out with a wide grin. "Lizzie is an avenger!!! Well she's in the avengers!!" Eli said as he started to bounce around again. "Oh well is that nice. That means you can't mess around with your sister anymore then." Jarnie laughed a bit before Eli huffed. Eli then looked over at Lizzie who smiled at them "momma Im going to my room to play with my friends on my game!" Eli said as he then ran up to his room.

Jarnie and Lizzie both smiled at him running back up to his room, Lizzies smile then went into a little frown. "Mom I made a mistake. Please don't get mad." Lizzie said as she then looked at her mother. Jarnie looked over at Lizzie before she brought Lizzie to sit down and talk.

After Lizzie talked about what happened about the video she took a deep breath in the sighed. "Lizzie. It's ok. Really. Plus I don't think we can keep your brother that much of a secret anymore anyway. Plus this could be a good chance for Eli to get into acting." Jarnie stated as she looked at Lizzie. "Yeah I know. But didn't you want Eli to have a childhood and not be under the stress of an actor?" Lizzie asked as she looked at her mother. "Yeah I did. But now that I'm thinking about it maybe he can have a chance of acting. I mean you and your sisters did. Plus it's all up to him really." She said as she smiled at Lizzie. Lizzie gave her mother a small smile before she pulled her phone out to look at the email from the Russos.

Lizzie,
We seen the video of that boy you sent to the group chat with the others. RDJ sent us the video of him and we want you to bring him in to have him audition for the part Matteo Maximoff. Please reply back as soon as possible! Please and thank you
                                              Sincerely, The Russos

Lizzie sighed before she looked at her mother who just gave her a reassuring smile. "The Russos want Eli to come in and have him audition." She stated as she put her phone down. "I'm pretty sure your brother would love to go in. You know even though he never talks to you or your sisters about acting, he talks to me and Trent about it alot." The mother stated with a little chuckle. "He also watched the appropriate movies with you in it, and he watches your sisters movies. He always keeps saying he wants to act. Just like 2 months ago he said these exact words 'Momma, can i please act for a movie! I seen auditions for a movie for a Disney show! Pleasee!!' I then told him no since no one could take him. You should have seen how devastated he was that day." Jarnie stated.

Lizzie bit the inside of her cheek before she smiled at how Eli wanted to act because of how he looked up to her and the twins. Lizzie then got up from the seat "I'll go talk to him to see if what he thinks about it." She stated as she then walked up to her brothers room. "Good luck!" Jarnie blurted out as she then carried on of doing her own thing.

When Lizzie got up to Elis room she peeked in and seen Eli on his computer. Eli was looking at the marvel comics, he was trying to plot and theory out what might happen and who he might see in the next movie. Lizzie smiled at him before she walked in "Hey Bubs what you doing?" She asked as she went over and sat on his bed. Eli looked over at her before he turned his attention back to the computer "I'm relooking over the comics! I'm trying to see who might come up in the next movie! All I know is that Scarlett Witch and Quicksilver are in it! OOO! And maybe their brother Shadow!! Same with Vision I think!!" Eli said as he looked back over at Lizzie with a bright smile.

Lizzie smiled at him "your really good at the marvel comics. Trent was right you are a little nerd." Lizzie chuckled a bit. "HEY!!" Eli blurted out before he huffed. "Ok ok. I'm here to ask you something not make fun of your nerdy side" Lizzie said. Eli tilted his head a bit as he looked at Lizzie "what is it??" Eli asked as he gave Lizzie a small smile. "Well I might have sent the video of you singing to the Avengers. And now they want you to go in and go audition for the part of the movie I'll be in." Lizzie said. Elis eyes widened a bit, he was in utter shock as he stayed quiet for a bit. "So you do you want to go and auditi-" Lizzie was cut off by Eli. "YEAH!! I WANT TO GO BE APART OF THE AVENGERS MOVIE!! I WANT TO SO BAD!! PLEASEE PLEASEE!!" Eli blurted out as he jumped from his seat and jumped around. Lizzie smiled at him before she nodded "yeah. I'll take you to go audition for them! I'll email the directors and see when you can go in to audition. Don't worry mom said you can do it also." Lizzie said before she got up and started to walk out of Elis room.

Eli smiled brightly before he ran over to go hug Lizzie "thank you so much!..I'm ready!! I want to act just like you and Ash and MK!!" Eli stated as he then pulled away from Lizzie. Lizzie smiled down at him before booping his nose "well now you get the chance Bubs." Lizzie said before she then ruffled Elis hair and left his room. Eli closed his door to his room and went over to call his friends on the Skype group chat.

4 amigos🎮👾

Elijah03
GUYS! IM GOING TO START ACTING! MY MOM IS LETTING ME AUDITION FOR A MOVIE!!!

Vinnard03
WOAH!! THAYS AMAZING!!

Coleman02
YEAH THATS AWESOME! YOULL DO GREAT!!

Henry02
YEAH! LETS GOO! MY BEST FRIEND WILL BE FAMOUS!!

All of the boys then started to laugh at Henry.

Coleman02
I can't believe yours going to finally act! This has been your dream since you where 6!!

Vinnard03
YEAH! I cant wait to watch the movie you'll be in dude!!

Henry02
Yeah! You'll do great! Plus your family will be their with you!!

Elijah03
Yeah! I'm so excited to go audition! My sister is probably going to take me!

Eli was cut short when Lizzie came up to his room. "Eli! We can go in on Monday! Mom wants to take us out to dinner for your first audition." Lizzie said. "Oh ok!" Eli said as he then returned back to the call.

Elijah03
Sorry I got to go! I'll talk to you later guys!

Everyone- BYE!!

Eli then hung up from the call and put his phone up. He then went and put his shoes on and ran down the stairs to go meet up with Lizzie, Trent and his mom. "Hey momma? Is dad going to be there??" Eli asked as he looked over at him mother. "Oh Um. No sorry sweetie. Just us he's busy. At work." She stated as she then walked out the door. Eli looked a bit confused before he looked up at his older siblings who had a sad look on their face as if they knew what was going on. Eli shook it off and followed his mother out the door with his siblings following behind him.

Another Olsen || Elijah Roman Olsenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें