29. Christmas with Dad

The care ride to Jacob's parents house was quiet. Eli didn't know what to do or say, he knew that Lizzie wouldn't go over to Vins house since she or his grandmother haven't really met Vin. Eli just started to daydream and have canarios run through his mind about what Lizzie would do or even say. It got to the point where he started to think about how Lizzie will just give him up and leave him, he started to fidget with his hands while having the canarios go through his mind.

The sudden voice of Jacob snaps Eli out of his thoughts "Ok Kiddo. We're here. Just to warn you both of them are huggers so be prepared. Oh! And also if you feel uncomfortable by there questions just tell them and they will understand." Jacob stated as he took his seatbelt off and looked at the young boy sitting next to him. Eli looked at him then gave him a little smile "O-ok. I think I'm ready." Eli said as he took a deep breath and looked at Jacob. Jacob ruffled Elis head and smiled "ok well here we go then." Jacob stated as he then got out of his car. Eli did the same as well but he had jitters go up on him.

Once they both where now standing side by side outside of the house they both then walked up to the home. Eli grabbed onto Jacob's hand and kinda hid behind him, Jacob however just smiled a little before he got his house key and opened the door. "Hello?? Ma? Pa? Im here! I brought a very special someone with me!" Jacob called out as they both then walked into the small little home. "Jay?? Sweetheart? I though you where coming later!" A female voice called out. Eli gripped onto Jacob's hand and watched as a woman who looked to be in her late 40s come out. The woman stoped and smiled at them both "oh! I didn't expect you to come with Elijah!" The woman said with a smile. "Yeah. Lizzie needs him back home at a certain time today. So I brought him now. Hope this didn't interrupt anything Ma." Jacob stated. "Oh no! It's fine dear!" She said as she then got to Elis level. "Hi Elijah. I heard so much about you! I'm Gloria your Grandma." She said with a smile. Eli smiled a bit "H-hello" Eli stuttered. Gloria smiled a bit "you don't have to be shy, your Grandpa Rick in them an cave is watching the new marvel movie that came out earlier this year. You want to meet him?" She asked. Eli looked up at Jacob who gave him a nod and a smile, Eli then looked at his grandma and nodded "yes please." Eli said. Gloria smiled at him before she then took elis hand and walked with him to a room that was known as the man cave.

When they both go to the man cave Eli looked at the man who was sitting on a couch with a cola in his hand watching Captain America and the Winter Soldier. Elis eyes lightened up as he then looked at the man who had just paused the movie and looked at them. "Who's this little one??" Rick asked his wife who stood next to Eli. Eli looked up at his grandma then over at his grandpa who just waited. "Rick this is Elijah. Remember Lizzie and Our son had a kid. This is him." Gloria stated. Rick smiled then walked over and scooped up Eli hugging him "this is the famous grandson I've been hearing about! It's finally nice to meet you! You can call me Poppa!" He said with a smile before he then put Eli down. Eli was caught of guard before he smiled "oh ok! Poppa! Heh!" Eli said with a little giggle. Rick and Gloria smiled down at Eli before Jacob came up to them "ok well since you guys met let's bond now. Like a real small family." Jacob said with a smile. Eli nodded and walked over and grabbed Jacob's hand "Thank you for bringing me here..D-Dad." Eli said with a smile. Jacob looked down at him shocked a bit before he smiled "it's no problem kiddo. Now it's Christmas let's celebrate before I take you back." Jacob said with a smile. Eli smiled back as they then all walked to the living room to bond.

Small time skip

It was around 2pm Eli and his grandparents along with his father where sitting on the couch watching Polar Express. Eli was snuggled up on the couch next to his Grandma and Grandpa while Jacob was laying on the other couch. During the whole time they where there Eli helped his Grandpa bake some chocolate chip cookies, while his Grandma helped out if they needed. During the time they spent Eli started to click with his grandparents as if he knew them all his life, he goofed around and loved them. The little Olsen didn't really see anything wrong with them, he just saw them as normal ordinary people. And his grandparents seen him as him and not no famous kid who's mother is an famous actress. Eli was happy and calm even though he met his grandparents earlier that day he loved them with all his heart.

As Eli watched the movie he felt a buzz from his pocket, he sat up and grabbed his phone and looked at the text message. He did a little sigh before he seen that Lizzie texted him telling him it was time to go back home. Gloria looked at him with a small frown, she then put an arm on his shoulder. "Hey you can come visit us whenever you like. It was really nice getting to finally see my grandson for the first time." Gloria stated as she then kissed the top of Elis head. Eli smiled a bit before he looked at her, he then leaned back and hugged her "it was nice to meet you too Grandma. I had fun today." Eli said with a smile. Jacob smiled at them before he sat up and went and got ready. Eli was then pulled into a hug by Rick "Ok Lil Ro. I'll catch you later. We'll watch avengers when we see each other again you got that??" Rick stated as he then looked down at Eli. The little boy nodded "yeah! I'd like that Poppa! That will be fun!" Eli stated as he then got up from the couch and smiled at both his grandparents.

Jacob walked back into the living room with a smile all ready. "You ready Kiddo? We got a slight drive to get back." Jacob stated. Eli nodded as he then looked back at his grandparents "I'll miss you guys! I'll try to come see you when I have a chance! But for now! I'll catch you later Poppa and Grandma! Bye!" Eli said with a smile before he then ran off to get ready. "Bye!! We love you!!" Both the grandparents blurted out as they smiled. Jacob smiled as he then went off to go get ready for the drive back. As Eli got finished getting ready he walked out the door and walked to his dads car with a smile.

As both of them got into the car and started to get buckled up, they both looked at each other with a smile. "You have fun kiddo?" Jacob asked. "Yeah! Grandma and Poppa are so fun!" Eli blurted out before he gave Jacob a cheeky smile. Jacob smiled at his son and started the car "well they did adore you. Now we should get you back home. You'll see them sooner or later." Jacob stated as he then pulled out of the driveway and started to drive. "I know! I cant wait to see them again though! But for now i should worry about Momma and Robbie." Eli stated as he then looked out the window. "We'll just know you have my number if you ever need anything. I'll be there for you kiddo or I'll try to be." Jacob stated as he drove. Eli smiled as he turned his attention towards the window "yeah..ok I'll keep that in mind." Eli stated. The rest of the car ride was in a comfortable silence, it wasn't two strangers in the car now it's a father and son that's driving now.

(A/N): sorry about the lack of updates! Kinda had a writers block- but now I'll try to get back into writing! Also I'll be updating this book and The Third Maximoff as well. Also sorry for the short chapter! Next chapter will get good!
Now I would like to have some ideas for what would you guys like to see? I have an idea where this book is going to go. But what kind of filler chapter would you guys want? More Robbie and Eli bonding? Lizzie and Eli bonding? Or Eli and his father and grandparents bonding time? Let me know!
But for now! Take care of yourself and have a good day/night/morning!!