2. Spring Break

When the bell rung for dismissal Eli and Henry both walked to pickup. They where talking about how they where going to spend their spring break, or how they think they are going to spend it. "Yeah Im pretty much going to go to Disney with my family." Henry said as they sat down and waiting to get picked up. "That's cool. I don't know which one of my siblings are going to pick me up. But I know for a fact I'll probably go hangout with them!" Eli stated as he sat next to Henry on the bench. "That's cool that you have older siblings. I wish I had one I'm the older sibling to 2 younger brothers and all they do is fight! Your lucky" Henry stated as he looked at Eli.

"Yeah. But it sucks that they are older than me." Eli said as he started to pick at his fingernails. "Yeah...Hey wanna go to my house today? My Dad won't mind! He can talk to your mom when she gets here!" Henry asked as he smiled at Eli. "I would! But one of my siblings are going to pick me up today. I'm pretty sure they want to spend time with me. Sorry. Maybe sometime during the week!" Eli said as he smiled at Henry. "Sounds like a plan!!" Henry stated. Henry and Eli giggled a little before Henry's father came "oh! Sorry Eli I got to go! I'll beat you in MarioKart later!!" Henry stated as he ran off to his dad. "In your dreams!" Eli shouted back as he watch Henry leave.

Eli waiting at the front of the school for whoever to pick him up, all he did was pull out his Nintendo DS and played Super Mario Bros. He would have done his homework but he did it all in his classes. "Come on! Come on!!" Eli talked to himself he then heard his name get called on. "Is that my baby brother Eli?!" A female voice called out. Eli paused his game and looked up and saw Elizabeth. "LIZZIE!" Eli put shoved his DS in his bag and he ran up to go hug Lizzie. Lizzie hugged her brother back and smiled down at him "woah! Your getting big Bubs!" Lizzie stated as she then ruffled Elis hair. "Yep! I grew the last time you seen me!" Eli said with a smile. "Looks like I'm going to have to see you more often so you don't grow!" Lizzie said with a chuckle. "Now come on let's go." Lizzie said as she started to walk over to her car. Eli ran back to the bench and grabbed his backpack, he then ran over to the car and got in.

When Eli and Lizzie where on the road Eli started to bop his head to the music. Lizzie smiled at him and continued to drive to a small restaurant. "Lizzie! I forgot to tell you! I got the part of BeetleJuice for the schools play!" Eli said as he looked at Lizzie. "That's amazing! Do you still dance class by the way??" Lizzie asked as she looked at Eli through the rearview mirror. "I have dance class at school for every other day, it switches like I have theater one day then the next I have dance." Eli stated. "Oh that's nice." Lizzie stated as she started to park the car. "Ok where here Bubs!" Lizzie said as she got out of the car. Eli smiled as he got out of the car, he then ran up to the sidewalk and waiting for Lizzie to catch up. "Woah! Hold on there!" Lizzie stated as she walked up next to him, Eli laughed at her. They both then walked into the restaurant and got seated.

"Lizzie why did you say a table for five?" Eli asked as he looked at Lizzie. Lizzie looked at her phone and it seemed like she was texting someone "You'll see. Now is their anything new that happened??" Lizzie asked as she put her phone down and looked at Eli. "Well. You already know about my part in the play. Um..there's a dance recital in a couple of months for school. Oh Yeah! I got on the soccer team!" Eli said with a smile. "That's great!" Lizzie said with a smile, she then looked over at the people who walked in she then hid her grin and kept her attention on Eli. Eli looked at the menu and bopped his head, he then felt his eyes get covered. "What the?!" Eli blurted out. Lizzie chuckled a bit as she watched everything go down.

Eli took the pair of hands that was coving his eyes and turned around, his expression turned into complete shock. "MK! Ashley! Trent!!" Eli blurted out as he got up from his seat and hugged them. All the older Olsens laughed at their younger brothers excitement, they all then sat down. Eli sat in the middle between the twins while Trent sat next to Lizzie. "Hey Eli you ready for the new Captain America movie??" Trent asked as he took a sip of his drink. "Heck yeah! I read all the comics that you guys left! I'm excited!" Eli smiled brightly. The twins both smiled at him before MK raised an eyebrow at Lizzie as if she knew something. Lizzie gave her a strange look then continued to talk and catch up with their younger brother.