Chapter 15

Part 2
Cw: smut the whole chapter

Elio smiled at the woman before him, she was glowing, her cheeks blushed, lips parted, eyes glassy. He didn't think he could wait any longer. So he crawled off the bed still facing Elio and finished undressing.

Selenia watched in anticipation when he was finally naked. She was a little scared. TO say it was big was an understatement, she could tell he was hard by the precum dripping off of his dick and the throbbing veins along his shaft, but it wasn't sticking out straight. His dick was so big gravity just weighed it down. At the realization, Selenia's eyes met his. Elio only chuckled at her wide eyes.

"Don't worry I'll make it fit" he said lowly while climbing back on top of her. He reached over to his nightstand, pulling out a condom before sliding it on. Elio then undressed Selenia the rest of the way throwing the scraps of her dress on the floor.

Elio spread Selenias legs wide and then pushed them up, her knees almost touching the bed on either side of her head. She felt like a pretzel. Elio spits on her cunt before sliding his dick along the wet folds helping lubricate his length. When he was satisfied he looked up at her. Looking for confirmation or hesitation.

"Please fuck me" she whispered.

He wasted no time pushing his head into her tight pussy making them both groan. He slowly slid the rest of his cock in until he hit her cervix. He still had about an inch out but he didn't mind. She swallowed him so well she was suffocating his dick.

"Cazzo" he breathed.

"I think I'm going to rip in two" Selenia whispered.

"No baby, that comes later," Elio said while leaning over her, pressing her thighs against her chest.

Elio slowly slid out before sliding back in. The pace was excruciatingly slow, but necessarily for Selenia to adjust. Soon the uncomfortable stretch became pleasurable and Selenia started dripping her arousal once again, letting out shallow breaths.

Feeling the slickness increase Elio started pumping faster. He leaned back a little so he could watch the little vixen. The sight of her pure bliss was almost better than the feeling of her tight cunt.

As Elio picked up speed Selenias moans grew louder until she wasn't making any noise at all. Elio was using her body like a cock sleeve and all she could do was lay there, mouth open, speechless. Elio smirked down at her and bent over, leaving a light kiss on the corner of her mouth.

Elio then flipped her over, pushing her chest against the bed and having her ass up. He wasted no time shoving his dick inside. Selenia let out a pleasurable scream at the intrusion.

'So full, so full, so full, so full' was all Selenia could chant in her head. Elio's dick was all she could think of as he drove into her from behind.

Elio used Selenia's fat ass as a handle to plow into her, and the clapping of skin could be heard throughout the room. He watched as her ass rippled and he groaned at the sight. He couldn't help but slap her ass more he loved hearing the pleasurable yelps that escaped Selenia.

Elio then reached forward choking Selenias throat with his hand, dragging her up with him, now they were both on their knees his chest up against her arched back. He choked her harder and she moaned at the pressure it gave her head. Elio reached down and started circling her clit.

"Fuc- Elio I-I'm gonna cum, please," Selenia said through moans.

"Go ahead, cum all over my dick"

It didn't take much longer for Selenia to strangle Elio's dick as she came, body shaking, screaming his name in ecstasy. The sound quickly became his favorite.

Once he was sure she was through her high he threw her back down onto the bed. He pressed his foot on her head driving it into the pillows as he fucked her faster than before.

Selenia never felt such pleasure in her whole life, she couldn't sit up or move much of her body, but she didn't want to. Feeling Elio's dick drive into her mercilessly while he kept her down brought a new sense of pleasure. She was quickly coming to her second orgasm.

"Cum with me baby" Elio grunted.

Within seconds they both came. Both taken to new heights they didn't think were possible. Never having had anyone like the other before.

They both collapsed on the bed panting. Elio quickly pulled Selenia into an embrace not sure how she would react after such intense submission. He knew she probably never submitted in the bedroom and he was scared she'd have sub drop. But it appeared Selenia was in much of a dream state.

After cleaning both of them up Elio tucked them into bed, never letting go of Selenia who was half asleep. Her face was smushed into his neck, head resting under his chin.

"That was the best sex I've ever had." She mumbled causing him to laugh. Trying not to let it go to his ego.

"Don't you dare tell anyone about it" she threatened, not liking the thought of people knowing she submitted.

"I'd never dream of it," he promised.

"You're mine now though. You don't get to fuck anyone else. Only I get to see your perfect body naked. Understood?"

"I'd never dream about being anyone else" she whispered into him.

Elio and Selenia drifted off into a deep sleep, too tired to dream. Both are content in the warm comfort of each other's embrace.

Y'all know how hard it is to find cute interracial couple pics on insta where the guy is black and the girl is not blonde?!😭

Crazy for you On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara