Part 2: Chapter 2: Hijacking

Y/n's POV

I didn't sleep last night. At all. For various reasons, first of all, I'm worried sick about Gale, second, did I lose my baby? Probably, all of this torture and the venom and being in the games. It breaks my heart but I might have lost it. Third, all the pain I'm in right now. I'm sitting in my cell when someone comes in and starts setting something up. It's the venom again. I watch silently as he sets up the venom and the wires when I heard a scream. It was horrible. It came from a vent in the room. I heard it again. It was Johanna.

"What are they doing to her?!" I ask, and he ignores me.

"Okay, it's time now" he pulls me up and sets me in a chair, and plugs the wires into my arms and temples again. He blindfolded me and the venom started pumping into my veins and my brain. It hurts like hell. I'd rather be cut everywhere again.

"Ahh! Please! Make it stop!" I beg, but more venom starts pumping into my veins. My brain starts to feel weird, it's like my thoughts and memories are...changing. After the venom was all in me they took me to a room where two big men were. My escort person left and one of the men walked up to me very fast and punched me directly in the face. I fell to the ground and they both beat me for what felt like hours. They didn't even ask me if I knew anything about a rebellion, they just beat me until they were told to stop. 

I felt horrible. My whole body ached, my brain hurt, my thoughts weren't working right, and I could feel myself drifting out of conciseness. When they stopped, I passed out right there.

After 3 days of the hijacking.

I woke up in the room they keep me in, my head hurt when I tried to think. I felt different. I felt...cold, physically and emotionally. Did I feel almost...numb? Yeah, I think so. I thought about Gale. I still love him but...when I think about memories of him and I...I see an idiot who thinks they can defeat the Capital. 

Someone came into my room. This time they didn't beat me or hurt me, they handed me a fluffy white towel and led me to the showers. They told me to take a shower and then I would be given to a prep team, not my prep team, but a different one. I was confused but if I said anything they would probably beat me again, so I took a shower as they told me.

When I got out, I dried off and a prep team covered me in makeup so that I looked...like I haven't been beaten and starved for 3 days straight. They put me in a dress and I was taken to a room with two nice chairs, a camera set, and...Caesar Flickerman?!

<><><><><><><><>

Gales POV

Today was like the last several days, we were given our schedules, we followed them, and now it's dinner time. I'm eating at the usual table I eat at, with Katniss and her sister and mom, Peeta and his brother, Finnick, and my family. In the middle of the eating room, there is a 4-sided tv, as we ate I saw the tv change to an interview from the Capital. I saw Caesar Flickerman.

"Hello. Good evening. And a big welcome to all in Panem. I am Caesar Flickerman, and whoever you are, whatever it is you're doing if you're working, put down your work, if you're having dinner, stop having dinner. Because you are going to want to witness this tonight. There has been rampant speculation about what really happened in the Quarter Quell. And here, to shed a little light on the subject for us is a very special guest. Please welcome, Miss Y/n Y/l/n." Caesar finished. 

I was shocked. She's alive! Seeing her made my heart skip a beat, I got up and walked over to the screen. She looks so different. She looks...scared. She's shaking a little bit, and she looks like she hasn't eaten in days.

"Y/n...you're alive," I whispered.

"Now, set the stage for us. Talk us through what really happened on that final controversial night" Caesar said to Y/n