Chapter XXXI

She sat for a while outside, before she felt a feeling in her gut that she needed to go back in, not knowing entirely what was wrong. She went down the elevator to find that everyone was missing, except for Ratchet. She walked over to the rail of the platform and sighed. "Where is everyone? They didn't leave because they were upset with me, did they?" A beeping started to sound off the monitor.

"Optimus, I just picked up a second Iacon locator beacon. Optimus do you read?" Ratchet spoke into the com. A few minutes later Smokescreen and Jack came in right behind them laughing it out. "Oh dude, my boss is gonna freak." Jack laughed.

"That thing we stuffed in his tailpipe, what's it called again?" Smokescreen asked.

"Pizza." Jack continued to laugh with Smokescreen joining in.

"Will you two keep it down?" Ratchet asked. "Arcee, Bulkhead? Can anyone hear me?"

"Ratchet, what's going on?" Jack asked.

"Our sensors detected a second Iacon locator beacon, but I can't reach Optimus." Ratchet spoke.

"I'll go." Smokescreen stated.

"Alone?" Ratchet asked.

"Do you have a better option?" Smokescreen asked.

"Yes he does, we both can go together." Julie cried, but Ratchet simply ignored it.

"Fine." Ratchet cried.

"He says fine, but I don't think he really wants me to go alone." Smokescreen said, looking down at Jack. Julie looked over and then rolled her eyes. "Ratchet!" She watched them both go through the bridge, but Ratchet didn't even look over at her. "Smokescreen, don't!" Julie cried, but it was too late, the groundbridge closed behind them. Julie had enough with them. She shifted into her bot form and grabbed Ratchet by his shoulders. "RATCHET, I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE, BUT YOU ARE GOING TO LISTEN TO ME!" Ethera cried out loud. The coms suddenly went off as soon as Ratchet started to look at her, but he simply shrugged her off and turned back to the coms. "Ratchet, you gotta get Optimus here now! Smokescreen went for the relic and it's called the star sab..." Jack cried on the coms, before he cut out.

"Where in the name of Cybertron are you?" Ratchet asked into the com. "And did you say star save?" The sound of something animal-like cried into the com. "Oh my, Jack, Optimus please respond. I can see that you're alive Optimus, why won't you answer me?"

"If you guys would listen to me for once in your miserable lives!" Julie cried as Ratchet started up the groundbridge and went to run through it. She sat there and waited for a while until all of the others came through the bridge. As soon as Ratchet walked through she slapped him up the side of his helm. "If you had listened to me for once, both Jack wouldn't be out there and I would have been able to help you, whether it was retrieving Optimus or helping assist Smokescreen. This is exactly what I was talking about earlier, yet none of you give a piece of scrap. Open up the groundbridge to Jack's location and this time you are sending me out there with the team, whether I am a part of it or not." Julie cried to Ratchet as he looked at her.

"Julie..." Ratchet started to complain, but he was cut off by Optimus, "Now is not the time Ratchet, open the groundbridge." He ordered, as Ratchet nodded and powered on the groundbridge for them. Julie took off through it first, before any of the others did, running right into the battlefield to find cons attacking Jack. "Jack!" Julie cried as the others came up behind her. "What the heck is that?" She cried as she felt something pull toward her. She looked up and saw a mountain flying up into the air.

"Autobots, rescue Jack and Smokescreen, I am getting that Star Saber." Optimus orders, not even giving her an order in the process. Furious, she shifted into her normal form and flew up towards the relic. She flew after the mountain as fast as she could, and grabbed hold of an edge of the mountain. She watched as Optimus jumped toward her, and quickly she grabbed hold of him and the Saber for better grip. As she held onto his servo as best as she could, the sword glowed around them both and came loose from the mountain, sending them both floating toward the ground. She handed the Saber to Optimus in the air amidst free fall. It glowed in his hand like it did in Julie's as Optimus floated with it and landed on the ground with it. Suddenly the mountainous sized rock fell toward them and Julie turned watching it roll towards them.