Chapter XXVII

Julie sat up and found herself in a glowing white void. She stood up on her feet and looked around her as she found herself by herself. "Hello? Where am I?" She looked around herself in a circle, before she saw large shadows cast over her from behind. She turned around and saw several tall robotic figures standing before her, as more circled around her. "Who are you?"

"I am known as Primus, my dear. I spoke with you before in the past, and these are my Primes. The ones who were still loyal to me in the end." Primus spoke to her as he kneeled down toward her level.

"My dear Lord, I count ten among you. 3 primes turned evil? Optimus never spoke of this, then again they don't really include me in their team." Julie explained as she saw all the figures standing behind him.

"There were two that had betrayed me, but the third has not yet been diseased. He still is alive, but his story is not yet to be revealed. He lives secretly among the world, not yet to be revealed until his time. As for you, you have a different destiny unlike any one of my primes, although you do have the powers of some of them. Eventually you will be able to have a small fraction of all their powers combined, until then you need to be able to learn more about them and learn more about me, for you are the true descendent of both me and Unicron, but it is up to you as far as for what path you may take. At the moment, you currently possess the powers of Amalgamous Prime, my shifter." Primus spoke as his hand went to one of the primes standing before her. "My primes will work to help train you, and help you accomplish the tasks that your destiny plans for you to face in the future. Your time in this dimension is running out, the time will come soon that you will leave everything here behind, and find yourself in a new world where everything is unlike what you have known and grown used to."

"What do you mean? A different dimension? You mean there are more realities in life?" She asked. "What will happen to this one when I leave? Will everyone I know die?" Primus and the other primes around her looked down sad. It was a moment before they responded, "Some will die, others will move on, but that is not for you to worry about. For now you need to train, because you are the one that will help change this world's destiny and your own destiny." One of the primes spoke, "You are needed here, but there is another world that will also be in need of you, soon."

"When will I know I am not needed here anymore?" She asked.

"You will know, when the time comes you will know, but for now that is the last thing you need to worry about. For now you need to focus on your training and preparation. As such you will begin your training as of tonight, for now you are needed back in your world. You will awaken with strength and power that you have not yet witnessed and I warn you to use it wisely." Primus spoke. "Julie, awaken." He cried with such order that she felt her head spin in circles, before she got up and found herself awake in the medical bay. Laying down in a human sized berth. She looked around herself and found the three humans along with Ratchet at the monitors with his back turned.

Where were all the others? She asked herself as she tried to recollect what was going on. The red energon, they went out to find the red energon, and they didn't know what they were about to face, for some reason a feeling of dread filled her gut as she quickly sat up and saw Ratchet headed down the hallway, obviously looking for something or someone. I quickly got up, my wings flapping behind me as I quickly flew over to the groundbridge settings and powered it up to the very last coordinates that were set in, where Optimus and the others were going to be fighting for the energon.

"Julie, she is awake!" Raf cried.

"Where are you going, Julie?" Ratchet cried as he entered the room with the new bot behind him. She didn't remember what his name was, but she knew she had to get out there.