Chapter IV

Optimus watched as he saw the pain filled in her face, when Jack finally managed to get the needle into her arm she went fast asleep. Her face was empty of any emotions that she held when she was in pain. Almost as though death was freeing her from the agony. He looked at her leg that was still bleeding like crazy. What the heck caused that injury? It wasn't the fall or else there would have been blood on the floor where she had fallen.
"Do you have any idea what could have caused this?" He asked June as she walked up and examined the wound.
"From what happened there is no way that such a wound could have been caused. Not without any residue on the floor. It looks almost like acid had touched her skin and was eating it away." June stated as she started to treat her and wrap the wound around Julie's leg. "I feel for the girl, really. First a bullet wound and now a skinless leg? Now that I think about it, this looks very similar to the wound that was on her shoulder. Almost like metal was eating away her skin."
"What do you mean? She is allergic to metal? But all there is, is metal around us. We are literally made of metal." Ratchet cried out almost like he didn't believe what he was hearing.
"Maybe it is only certain metals, I was holding her earlier and she seemed perfectly fine, not to mention that she touched the metal floor even after the injury and she was fine." Optimus commented as he was lost in thought.
"Can you show me where this all happened? Maybe you guys missed something." June asked. As Bumblebee and him showed where she fell she seemed to examine the metal that she had fallen onto, along with the metal that she had ended up sitting on top of right afterwards. "Well these two sections of the floor are made of two different types of metals. It looks like whatever this portion of the floor is made of, that may have been what she reacted to, but there is no certain way to know for certain. We should take her to a doctor to see for certain and do some tests on her from there. Only then can we know for certain."
"Alright, then Ratchet can handle the base, while me and Bumblebee go to take her to the hospital to get looked at."
"Wait Optimus, you can use these to help you out when you get there." Ratchet cried as he walked over to Optimus and started to insert something into his chassis. Then he did the same for bumblebee. "These are very temporary versions, but you will be able to take on the form of a human to find out what is going on inside the hospital."
"Sweet, can you all use these?" Miko asked as her and Raf came in with a glass of water. "Maybe Bulkhead and I can go at it at some games."
"These are merely just a temporary version, they wear out after a certain amount of time and will drain your energy. Afterwards your human self will simply disappear like it was never there in the first place. Meanwhile we will need the others here in case we hear about another alert or attack. We don't know what Megatron or Silas may be up to. Besides, you guys will need to go home for school tomorrow."
"Awe, why do we have to go to school? It is so boring compared to hanging out here with you guys." Miko whined.
"Well unlike you guys, some of us would actually appreciate a world of boredom for once. There is only so much kicking butt that we can take." Bulkhead replied.
Optimus turned to Bumblebee and the two of them headed out as the others seemed to be conversing about their plans.