Chapter I

An alarm blares around the base as the Autobots are sitting around inside of the Main room. Miko, Raf, and Jack are currently sitting on the platform watching a rally match that Miko had insisted on watching. Bulkhead was with them watching from behind. It had been only two days since the rescue of June Darby from the MECH facility. Everything in the meantime had been pretty quiet since then. As Arcee had been training with Bumblebee, Ratchet was working on his computers while Optimus was currently working on some datapads. 

The alarm blares and Arcee and Bumblebee come running in with everyone else already discussing and watching the cameras of the entrance outside the base. 

"Why would some human fleshy be sitting outside of the entrance?" Ratchet cried out. "Did you three spill something?"

Miko, Raf and Jack quickly shook their heads. While they exchange glances to each other to see if they recognized the female on the screen. 

"I don't know about you guys, but I say we run out, grab the femme and question her." Arcee cried. 

"She is human though, she is going to freak out when she sees you guys." Jack retorted. 

Bumblebee buzzed a few times as everyone was talking. While Optimus sat there watching the screen, lost in thought. 

Optimus looks at the screen and sees that she is shaking just barely. When they hear a bullet echo everyone quickly stops arguing and looks at the screen. "Ratchet, zoom the screen out so we can see what all is going on." 

Ratchet sits there and clicks something on the keyboard and everyone sees the screen change to showing tons of MECH vehicles surrounding the femme. 

"MECH found us! How?" Miko cried. She is basically sitting there jumping in her shoes. 

"It could be a trap." Bulkhead stated.

"Agreed. I say we just stay inside and watch." Arcee replied. Bumblebee buzzed back in agreement. 

"If it is really a human they are shooting at though, I don't like the idea of innocent blood being spilled on our entrance." Optimus scolded. "Ratchet, open a bridge a distance away from our base, Bumblebee, Arcee, Bulkhead prepare to roll out. Ratchet you will be in charge of the children." 

Ratchet activated the bridge and he watched as they transformed and rolled out through the bridge. "I have a bad feeling about this." Ratchet mumbled, the humans barely were able to pick up what he said. "We should watch in case anything bad happens." Raf replied. "I am curious to know why they are here. Maybe they don't know we are here, even though it looks that way."

"What do you mean Raf? It is clearly a trap. They must have somehow tracked us after we rescued June." Miko cried.

"We don't know anything until we get more information, we need to sit and watch." Jack protested to the others. Ratchet was also standing there watching the screen. They could see the others start to show up on the screen and fight the MECH agents. MECH was clearly startled to see the unexpected autobots. The autobots act quickly as the soldiers engage in attacking them. 

"Look, they didn't expect to see the Autobots." Raf stated, "See they are clearly not prepared to fight, see. All of their men are scattered and are barely holding their ground." 

"Yes, but they could still be tricking us. It could all be a ruse that we are watching before our eyes." Ratchet replied. "I still..." Ratchet was cut off as he saw the human femme take off running. She was clearly injured and looked like she was covered in dirt. The fight continued to play in their eyes till they saw Silas threaten to shoot the girl. The girl was standing very still trembling before their very eyes. "She is clearly real, otherwise the blood wouldn't be dripping from her shoulder." Miko replied. "She's hurt. Why else would Silas threaten to hurt her? When he simply could be trying to take down Optimus instead?"

"Indeed, yet we still don't know enough information to make guesses." Ratchet stated as he started to walk away. "I will prepare the medbay just in case, you guys keep watch. Alert me if they need me."

"Will do." Miko cried. Not even bothering to turn around. Jack, Raf, and Miko watched as MECH retreated and left, as the autobots also rolled out. Ratchet, activate a ground bridge for Bumblebee and Bulkhead, and prepare the medbay. Optimus called out on the comm. 

"Will do Optimus." Jack replied as he activated the groundbridge at the same coordinates that Ratchet used earlier. It wasn't long until they saw a tired Bulkhead and Bumblebee come running in. "Where is Optimus and Arcee?" Jack asked, worry filled his eyes as he wondered if Arcee was alright. 

"They are looking for the human femme. MECH left without her." Bulkhead replied. 

"Do you still think it was a trap?" Miko asked. 

Bumblebee beeped and buzzed a few times.

"I am with Bee on this one, it was clearly a trap, but it was not for us."

We need the humans, she is stuck and we can't reach her. Optimus cried. Jack, you need to come out here and meet me at the entrance, and hurry, she is in need of medical assistance.

"Medbay is set and ready, Optimus" Ratchet cried out as he came in. Jack ran out of the base, finding Optimus already waiting for him. Optimus hurry! her pulse is weak. Arcee cried. Optimus quickly picked up Jack in his hand and took off to where Jack saw Arcee crouched down, digging. Optimus put Jack down on the ground after Arcee moved out of the way. "I dug as much as I could, if I do anymore the rocks will fall and crush her." 

Jack crawled down into the hole where he saw the female was fast asleep and unconscious from the loss of blood. He had to lay on his belly in order to reach and start pulling her out by her arms. When he finally had her in his arms, she was so light that he easily pulled her out of the hole and up to where Optimus and Arcee were able to see her easily. There was a large amount of blood staining her shirt, along with her small blood wound on her head. Optimus reached down and took the young woman out of his hands and took off driving at full speed while Arcee transformed for him to hop on and head back to the base. When they got back, they saw Ratchet already at his medbay trying to treat her with the help of Raf and Miko nearby for assistance. 

"We need my mom, now!" Jack cried. He quickly dialed his phone and called as Arcee quickly bridged his mom to the base. As his mom quickly drove in, she showed up with her medical kit and checked on the girl on Ratchet's table. "She has got a steady pulse, but she needs a lot of rest. She lost a lot of blood, but not enough to be fatal. She will need to drink and eat when she wakes up, it will help her recover. I will bring medicine back later to help reduce the risk of infection, but I need to get back to the hospital." 

"Understood, we can bridge you back." Optimus replied as he looked down at the human as she rested on the medbay table. "We will take turns watching over her. For we still do not know if she is an enemy or if this is a mere coincidence. Until she wakes, we have no knowledge of how to proceed."