Prologue

She didn't know where she was, nor did she know who she was at the time. The one thing that she did know was that she was being hunted; who was hunting her? That was a mystery to herself as well. The only thing that she knew was that she had wanted to live, and that she wanted to escape from her enemy. She was currently finding herself in the middle of a desert. She had been traveling for days, weeks maybe, she had no idea how long ago it was that she had managed to escape, whatever it was. The longer she has been away the more her memories have continued to be drained, taken away from her, a bit at a time.

She looked in the distance and saw a road ahead of her. She knew that any road leads to people, whether you wanted it to or not. The only problem was that you had no way of knowing how far away the nearest location of life was. She needed water, and food. Water was needed a lot more than the food though. So far her ability to survive has been digging in the dirt near plants, finding pools of water around the roots of old desert plants, but that didn't mean she didn't risk getting thorns, and dirt all over herself. She followed the road, coming to a bend that neared a very tall monotonous mound that made her realize she was probably near a canyon, or maybe even a canyon with a river. Hope flooded her at the thought, but she didn't dare run, she needed her energy to last. She walked along the bend until she heard something behind her.She quickly jerked and turned around, finding that behind her there were several green vans behind her. The cars all looked incredibly familiar. Yet at the same time they threw huge waves of fear and the urge to run into her. She absolutely hated how much her memory was gone at this point, what was causing the memory loss in the first place? Was she drugged? Ill? Or was it a sign that her life was slowly starting to leave her? She really hoped it wasn't the last one.

"WE FOUND YOU NOW! THOUGHT YOU COULD HIDE FROM US? YOU ARE IN FOR A REAL TREAT NOW!" A voice yelled, she looked up and saw a helicopter above her that the voice seemed to be coming from. She didn't know why, but the voice was making her shake and tremble, she was terrified. She started to run, but she found herself surrounded against the tall mound of rock. There was nowhere that she was able to run to. No way of any escape. A gunshot and barely missed her cheek as she quickly jerked her head away. The smell of the bullet in the rock next to her made her nauseated and she felt sick to the stomach. There was no way of escape, her death was near.
Men poured out of the vehicle quickly and started to run at her with all their guns aimed directly at her. Her body was shaking and trembling in the process. "Please, let me go! I don't want anything to do with you." The helicopter landed nearby and a hideous man with white hair and a very narrow head appeared. He had the look of a demon on his face as he stood there smirking. His armor on his made him look terrifying along with all the rest of him.
"For a force of nature, you sure manage to survive even the most difficult situations. 3 weeks in the desert? What did you do to survive all this time? Clearly someone had to have helped you? If you tell me who helped you escape, I will delay your punishment for another time, but if you don't tell me where your help went I will shoot every one of your limbs off, starting with those strong feet of yours." The menacing voice chuckled. "And I am sure you remember the wonderful metals that I have awaiting you back at the base. It is a shame you had to escape so quickly."
She didn't reply, she sat there thinking for a moment. What was it he wanted? Did someone really help her escape? How the heck was she still even alive? As she closed her eyes in thought more questions continued to flood her brain before a bullet hit her shoulder. It stung like acid, even though it was not. The bullet fell out of her shoulder and to the ground, but as she looked at her skin she saw the skin starting to dissolve around where the bullet had hit and touched her. She screamed in the pain, while the man continued to laugh at the treacherous pain that he had caused her.
"I don't know anything, I swear. I don't even remember who I am. Please, just let me go." She cried. Collapsing against the hard rock. She heard another gun cock, she closed her eyes expecting the pain to come and fill her heart, but no matter what, it never came, yet she heard cries of pain and bullets showering the area around her. She opened her eyes, seeing gigantic metal robots standing in front of her fighting against all the men wearing green armor, and destroying the weapons that they had previously aimed towards her. Listening to her instinct, she quickly took off running, towards the flat desert in the distance, away from the fighting, and all the evils that had wanted to kill her. She ran as hard as her legs were willing to carry her, but she was stopped when she heard a voice behind her.
"Stop running or this bullet will hit your head!" The evil voice yelled at her. She stood there as still as a statue with her arms up in the air, not willing herself to turn around and look at her nemesis behind her. All the chaos behind her also seemed to freeze in place. "You robots turn yourself in or else this innocent goddess here will die, right here and now."
"Let her go! She is nothing but a child." A soft, but strong baritone voice sounded behind her. She barely turned her head to see the man with the gun was distracted yelling at whoever was trying to make a deal with him. She knew whoever it was wanted to help her, for a reason that she didn't know, but if she could get them both to be distracted again, it would save her a chance of escape. She let her feet give out and she collapsed to the ground as a bullet grazed the top of her head, bouncing off her head and causing very miniscule damage compared to what it could have caused. The fight continued and she turned, seeing a red and blue robot with flames making a very brief glance at her before trying to finish off the evil man that tried to shoot her.
Not daring to risk anything again she ran around the mound of dirt and rock, till she found a very small, but dry hole in the giant mound of rock that she was near, quickly ducking into the hole, not daring anything to happen, she fell in, covering herself in sand that fell in behind her. She found herself in a very cold little space and she saw what looked like a metal wall in front of her, where the entrance was above her. Instinct told her not to touch the metal, almost as though her life depended on it, even though she didn't know why, so she leaned against the rock around her and fell asleep as she tried to wait out the storming fight that was going on outside.