You and tifa turn around and look at the car you were just in. "We got company" you say.

*cutscene begins*

As the soldiers start to move about the train catching up to you. You grab tifa's hand and lead her to the next car. You meet with cloud and barret "yo we got baddies coming up on us" you say.

Cloud turns to face the door as he nods and looks at barret "the front of the train had bikes let's take 'em"

Barret nods as he and cloud rush forward. Moving to the next car. While you and tifa stay behind "we gotta get off this train" Tifa smiles as she looks over and raises her leg as she kicks the door off the side as it flies away.

You peek your head out as you see a few SOLDIER vehicles driving after the train in the tunnel.

You then step back and look at tifa "we could get hurt so we have to be careful" she goes to say something but you grab her chest as she gasps "hey! What are-" suddenly your keyblade armor forms around her as the gauntlet on your arm vanished. After you give her your armor you quickly shove her out "sorry!" You shout.

"Aaahhh!" She squeals as she flies away. You then summon your keyblade and form it into a shield before you jump out and curl up like a ball and lay on it.

You land and slide a few moments before you slow down and stop. With the train flying by. You watch as some of the vehicles follow after but then a few of them slow down and stop beside you and tifa.

The shield vanished as you stand up and hold your keyblade. Then tifa rushes to you as your armor disappeared as your gauntlet returned.

"Looks like we didn't fool all of them" you say as she nods and stands beside you. "Avalanche! Stop now you are under arrest! Resisting will result in force!"

You then smile at tifa as she raises her hand as the two of you high five then get into your combat stances "let's do this!"

*cutscene ends as a symbol appears on the screen as a battle starts*

You and tifa stand ready with 4 guards facing you. And more on standby.

Your turn is first as the command menu appears. The cursor scrolls down from attack as it selects magic. The submenu opens as the cursor selects. Waterga.

You throw your keyblade into the air and then lob a ball of liquid at the group for an aoe attack. You catch your keyblade as the 4 soldiers take barely any damage but now have the drenched status effect.

Tifa attacks next as she runs forward and attacks with a 3 hit combo. She delivers two punches and a roundhouse kick to guard C. Before she jumps back to her place.

It's now the guards turn.

Guard A used a healing item for guard C and negates the damage tifa just dealt. Then guard B opens fire and deals low damage to you with a volley of bullets. Then guard C attacks tifa with a baton swing and deals damage. Then guard D opens fire again and hits tifa with a volley.

It's your turn as the command menu returns.

Once again the cursor selects magic ad it scrolls down to thundaga. With thindaga selected your hand gets covered in thunder as electricity goes everywhere. You then run your hand down the blade of your keyblade as it's cited in thunder then you stab it into the ground as electricity shoots out across the floor. And since the guards had the drenched effect they took double shock damage as they all fall dead after being fried.