Izuku X Reader Special: Genocide War Part 4

Start from the beginning

"No matter how many you kill, you have no idea how massive my army is

I could have deleted Asguard from existence but I didn't, the battle is more.. fun to me at the end of the day"
"You are evil incarnate!-"
"Bleep! No, wrong! I am not evil!
I am a vengeful one, not evil!"
(She swung her spear and I slid to the right and our blades clashed once more!
I manipulated her shadow and made it pull it from her grasp. As I charged forward, she pulled out a blade but it turned to ash as I snapped my fingers)
"Agh! You have no honor! To not even attempt to make it a fair fight!"
"You are exactly right! I don't care how I get the war done. I promised my husband Izuku, All God's will DIE"
(As I swung my blade she was struck down, and hit the ground)
"NOOO! Freya my love!!"
"Ahhh, look who's finally awake.
I was wondering when you'd make up from replenishing your full power..
Odin Borson, I've been expecting you!"
(I stumbled back as Odin slammed his Scepter to the ground and the wind and magical force blasted me back as the heels of my black boots dug into the stone of the battle field)
"I've been wating for you to recover, so you'll be at full might.
This is the fight I've been waiting for!"
"It will be your last, I will not hold back my power after what you've done to Asguard while I've been asleep"
"I also forgot to mention that I killed the God of your seas, Njord I think his name was, wise guy actually. Very powerful, plus, I don't like water, it scares the shit out of me. But, no matter, I'm still going to end all the God's by the end of this month. Your still not who I've been wating to fight. But for now you can surely entertain me, All-Father Odin"

(Odin and I leaped at eachother and his staff clashed against my Deathsword, the intensity of our battle shook Asguard itself and the soldiers went flying across the battlefield!)"How long can you actually last against me? I'm way more experienced...

"How long can you actually last against me? I'm way more experienced in this sort of thing you know!
So you may be the All-Father but you've already lost so much more today than you ever have in your lifetime!"
"Agh!! You are going to die for this!!"
"Hmm now you know my anger"
(He suddenly swung up cutting off my hand, it immediately regenerated and I grabbed my Deathsword and swung with the power of a star, the clash between blades sent us flying backwards away from eachother and our heels dug into the stone)
"Hah..n-nn.. You are strong but I'm done playing games, this is war! I will be the one to rebuild after I kill you Demon!"
"... You know, I was just about to say something similar to you Odin"
(I went into my true form, and grabbed him by the head, slamming him into the ground over and over creating tremors across the dimension of Asguard)
"Your done, this is done! I will not let you live any longer Odin!"
(I grabbed the Deathsword and peirced him in the chest slamming him to the ground as hard as I could)
"You fall, exactly how your son did"

 You know, I was just about to say something similar to you Odin"(I went into my true form, and grabbed him by the head, slamming him into the ground over and over creating tremors across the dimension of Asguard)"Your done, this is done! I will n...

"Now, I will do what must be done.
Time to realese Surtur from his prison"
(I teleported into the vault of Asguard and grabbed the head of Odin's old enemy, Fire-Lord Surtur.
I placed his skull on the eternal burning flame, and chanted the words I remembered from so long ago)
"With the Eternal Flame you are now reborn at the peak of your power.
Come forth and face me at full might so that I may see your strength in battle to fulfill your destiny as the
Destroyer Of Asguard!"
(I teleported outside and watched in satisfaction as he rises from the kingdom with his blade in hand)
"Tremble before me and scream on the ground in which you BURN!!!!"
"Alright you final bastard, let's do this!!"

I hope you all enjoyed this part of Izuku X Reader Special, it was fun making it!
See you next time for the finale of
Genocide War!! 😘❤