Promise

Chapter 24
Finns pov :
We walked into Rachels apartment. I was supporting Rachel on my shoulder while she was drunk and half way on the ground. I sat her down on the chair , shut the door and said , "Okay I'm going to get you some water . " I told her . "Okay . " She said half asleep I started to walk away when she started to fall out of her chair , "I got ya . " I said quickly catching her before she could fall . "On second thought we should just get you to bed. " I said so I picked her up bridal style and carried her to her room . I walked into her room turned on the lamp and gently put her on the bed . I then took her shoes off and put the blanket over her body . Just as I was about to leave she said , "Finn ? " I turned around and said , "Yeah Rach?" "Can you lay down with me ?" She asked. "Sure . " I said. I took off my shoes and went on the other side and laid down next to her . She turned towards me and came closer snuggling against my chest . "Did you have fun tonight?" She asked me. "Yeah did you?" I asked. "Yeah , I love New York I just want to stay her forever and ever . " She said. "Why don't you ?" I asked. "Because.... well I don't know I guess I've always been scared to do that.... I know it sounds nuts Rachel Berry scared but I'm not the girl everyone thinks I am . " She told me . "Rachel can I ask you something?" I asked her . "Sure. " She said. "Why did you try and kill yourself?" I asked. She laid there for a moment and said , "I don't know I guess I thought that everyone would be happier if I died, I felt like a no one just someone to torture. " She said. "I'm sorry." I said. "No its alright but can you promise me something? " she asked . "Sure. " I said . "If I ever do decide to leave Lima and come and live in New York City promise me that you'll come with me ? " She asked. "Of course ." I said. "Thank you . " She yawned and closed her eyes , "Goodnight Rachel . " I said softly. I looked down at her but she was already asleep . I then smiled closed my eyes and went to sleep.