admit it

Chapter 8
( a week later )
Rachels pov :
Its been a week since I've been in the hospital and today I'm getting out . My parents are going to send me to see a therapist soon . They say they just want me to go back to my old self but thats the thing the old Rachel is gone . This new Rachel is broken she has no soul . I walked into my house and went straight up to my room . I walked in and everything was cleaned up the pillows were put neatly on my bed , the clothes were put away in my closet and everything was the way it was before that day . I walked into the bathroom. I opened my cabinet all the pills were gone and so were the razors . I walked over to the bathtub , I remember myself laying in there feeling so numb and alone like I had no one . The tub was spottless, my parents probably hired someone to take care of it . I was standing there thinking when suddenly someone called my name, "Rachel come here !" My father yelled from down stairs . I came down stairs and saw Finn standiny there. I was shocked to see him he had daisy's in his hand and he smiled when he saw me . I walked over to him and said , "What are you doing here ?" I asked him. "I came to see how you were can we maybe talk outside maybe go for a walk ? " he asked . "Sure . " I said and I grabbed my coat and went outside with him we were walking in silence for about five minutes when he finally said, "So how are you? " he asked . "I'm okay I guess. " I said. "Good . " he said . "Why are you here?" I asked. "I wanted to make sure you were okay . " he said. "Well thank you but I'm fine. " I said lying ."Don't lie Rachel, I know your not. " he said . "You don't anything about me . " I said. "Then why don't you tell me something then Rachel ? " he said . "Why so you can use it against me?" I asked . "I would never do that to you . " he said. "Why not you're just like the rest of them !" I yelled . "I'm nothing like them Rachel and you know that ! " he yelled back. "Really because you are just like them only after one thing. " I said. "What are you so afraid of Rachel huh not everyone is like Karofsky, I actually care about you !" He yelled. "Why do you care so much huh Finn? You don't want to be my friend because you care you want to be my friend because you pitty me . You feel bad that I'm bullied so you try to be the good guy and be the one to save me but the truth is you don't care you just like having a good reputation. " I said. "Thats not true and you know that . " he said . "Really then where were you when I was getting slushied by the football team huh ?" I asked. "And where were you when I was being slut shamed when the truth is I am a virgin . Where were you then Finn huh ? If you care about me so much then why didn't you say something?" I asked him . He was silent for a moment, "Admit Finn you don't care about me I'm some chairity case for you right . " I said. He shook his head, "You couldn't be more wrong . " he told me and then stormed off.