Sleepover part 3

Chapter 16
Finns pov :
You could feel the emotion in the room between Rachel and I . I smiled at her and then Kurt said , "Okay time for 7 minutes in heaven!" He said excitedly. We all sat down on the couch and then Kurt said , "Okay now here are the rules for 7 minutes in heaven, two people go in the closet and do whatever they want , and they have to stay in there for 7 minutes if they last the full time they get to pick who goes next but if they don't do seven full minutes they have to kiss in front of everyone for a full minute . Now I'll spin the bottle twice and who ever gets pick has to go in the closest. " he said . He than spun the bottle and it landed on Quinn and Santana. "Okay girls your up . " he said. "Okay . " they said drunk and went into the closet. 7 minutes later they came out of the closet with their hair a wreck . We all laughed as they stumbled to the couch . "Okay next !" Santana said and she spun the bottle , "Klaine looks likd your up." Mercedes said. They smiled and then kurt said, "screw it I'm not going in there . " he said and then he pulled blaine roughly to him and kissed him passionatly for 1 whole moment . He then pulled away and then spun the bottle , "Rachel and Finn looks like you're up. " he said. "Oh I don't know . " Rachel said nervously, "yeah me neither. " I said agreeing with her . "Oh come on you two don't be such babies . " Puck said . "Shut up Puck. " we both said. "If you don't do it you'll have kiss in front of everyone. " Kurt pointed out. We both rolled our eyes and then got up and went into the closet. We sat silent for a minute, "So . " I said. "So ?" Rachel said . "Did you like it when I kissed you ?" I blurted out . "I don't know did you like it when I kissed you back?" She asked me. "Yeah I did. " I said. "And now?" She asked. I smiled and leaned in , "I still do. " I said. "Me too." She said. I smiled and then she kissed me softly. I smiled as she pulled away , "I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that. " She told me and than quickly got up , "wait!" I said and then I got up quickly and kissed her passionatly but she pulled away and opened up the door and ran up stairs . I ran after her , "Rachel wait !" I said as I followed her outside and out to her car , "Rachel!" I yelled again . "I'm sorry Finn I've gotta go I'm sorry! " she said then got into her car and left .

Catch me before I fallजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें