Depressed

Chapter 1
Rachels pov :
I walked.into school terrified of what might happen today. My name is Rachel Berry and I'm 17 years old. I live in Lima Ohio and I go to school at McKinley High School. Ever since I broke up with my
X- boyfriend Karofsky he's been telling everyone that I'm a skank , a whore, bitch, etc. He made everyone in school turn against me because I wouldn't have sex with him . Sometimes I wish I was just dead it would be so much easier I wouldn't have to be slushied everyday by the football team and called names by the cheerios . The only real thing I've would probably miss would be glee club but it doesn't matter because they all turned against me too except of course Mr.Shue . No one understands how it feels to be bullied every single day of your life just because you said no to having sex.As I walked into the hall I was approached by the football team just on time . I thought. I closed my eyes as they threw the purple slushie at me and cackled as they walked away in their little pack. I sighed and wiped the slushie off my face , went to my locker grabbed the extra clothes I kept in my locker and went to the girls bathroom .
As I finished washing the slushie off my face and out of my hair I looked up in the mirror and saw my red eyes and my pale face don't cry Rachel , don't let them know it hurts , stay strong only seven more hours and then you can go home and cry . I told myself . I then stood up straight and thought of the cuts on my wrist how they took away the pain at one point I thought about it for a moment how maybe I would be better off dead , no one would miss me after all my dads are always gone and I don't have any friends . I wiped my tears off my face and then left for class .