The Truth is out part 1

Chapter 28
( 2 days later )
Rachels pov :
Its been 3 days since Finn and I got together and we couldn't be happier. I was at my locker when someone came up behind me , I jumped dropping my books everywhere. I turned around and saw it was Finn , "Woah , you okay babe ?" Finn asked . "Yeah you just scared me a little thats all. " I said. I still haven't told Finn about Karofsky giving me the black eye and trying to rape me and as much as I wanted to I was just so scared about what he would do . Karofsky was the reason I almost killed myself but I didn't want him to be the reason this relationship was ruined . "You okay babe? " he asked me interrupting my thoughts. "Huh , oh yeah im fine. " I said. "Okay well can I walk you to class?" He asked. I smiled, "Of course. " I said and he took my hand and walked to class when the speakers said , "Rachel Berry please come to the principles office immediately. " Principal Figgins said. Fear struck me immediately, oh no . I thought . "Whats that about ?" Finn asked me . "I don't know. " I said lying to him . "I'll walk you. " he told me . "No its fine probably nothing." I said. "Okay I'll see you after class. " he said and gave me a kiss on the cheek and left . 5 minutes later I was in the principles office with Ms.Pilsbury, Mr.Shuester and Principal Figgins. We were all silent and then Principal Figgins said , "Ms.Berry do you know why you're here today?" He asked me. "No. " I said nervously but I knew exactly why. "Ms.Berry, Ms.Pilsbury told me that David Karofsky tried to do forceful sexual acts to you and he also harassed you and gave you a black eye , are these accusations true. " he asked me . I looked at Ms.Pilsbury and then said , "No." But that wasn't the truth . "Ms.Berry this is a very serious accusation so please be honest . " he said. "There not true Principal Figgins." I told him . "Rachel you can tell the truth we want whats best for you . " Mr.Shue said. "THERE NOT TRUE OKAY!" I yelled . "NOW CAN WE PLEASE JUST DROP THIS?" I cried. I started to cry and then Principle said , "Rachel is it true ?" He asked me again . I nodded my head while the tears were pouring down my cheeks , "Yes he ....he hit me and then he tried to ya know. " I said. "Oh my god ." Mr.Shue muttered .