Welcome to New York

Chapter 23
Finns pov :
We walked out of the elevator and went to the apartment door . Rachel smiled at me and took out the keys , "Welcome to Saint Berries ." She said as she opened the door . "Woah." I said . "Come on . " she said and we walked in . "You can take the guess room its down the hall. " She told me . "Okay ." I said. "But then get dress because there having this club party at club 21 and I think we should go. " She said. "A club but we're only 18 we can't go . " I said. "Yes we can silly we just won't drink . " She said. "Okay. " I said I knew that there was something wrong with Rachel, she was acting different like she had gone turbo . "Hey are you okay ? You kinda had a tough day. " I said. "I'm fine Finn okay don't be such a worry wart." She said and then she smiled at me and went into her room. 20 minutes later I came out in a nice shirt and jeans . "Rach? You ready to go ?" I asked. "Yeah . " She said and then she came out in a very sexy shirt and short shorts . "Wow." I said. "You like ?" She asked. "You look beautiful. " I said . "Thanks now come on lets get out of here . " she said and she took my hand and we left . 20 minutes later we were in the line and the guard said , "IDs" we took them out and he then said , "It say here you're only 18 . " "Right but we're on the VIP list . " Rachel told him . "Name ?" He asked. "Rachel Berry . " She said. He then checked his list and then said , "Of course Miss.Berry come in right away . " he said and let us in . We walked in and Rachel smiled and said , "Welcome to New York . " "How did you do that ?" I asked. "My Uncle Charlie owns this club so I called in a few favors and got us in . " she said . "Come on this is my favorite song . " She said and took my hand and pulled me out onto the dance floor . After dancing for 2 hours Rachel took me over to the bar and said , "One long island ice tea and a beer please." She asked the bar tender. He walked away and then I said, "Woah Rachel I thought you said we weren't drinking . " I told her . "Oh come on Finn one won't hurt you will it ? Stop being such a wimp and do it . " She said. "I don't know Rachel . " I said . "Fine. " she said and the bar tender gave her the drink and she said , "Thank you. " she took a sip and then shook it off . "Okay I'm going to go dance again come with me . " She said . "Umm no I think I'm just going to watch . " I said .
"Okay your loss!" She yelled and went out to the dance floor and started to dance with all these strangers , I don't know what it was but the Rachel Berry from Lima Ohio was gone . About 4 drinks later Rachel came over to me and said, "Hey Finny come....dance ...with me . " she said staggering drunkly . "Rachel I think we should go home you're drunk . " I said. "I...I'm not drunk . " she said and started to laugh dilariously. "Yeah you are now come on . " I said. "Okay Finny . " and she took my hand and we exited the club .