"I'm gonna go talk to Rex. Has he eaten caf before? I'm going to go tell him to eat some caf! This stuff is GREAT!" Ahsoka raced out of the mess hall like a little tornado. Anakin groaned and reached his hand after her as if he could reach across the mess and grab her to pull her back.

Begrudgingly, Anakin dragged himself to his feet and out of the mess hall in the direction he knew Rex would be. He found Rex right where he expected. Ahsoka pelleted the poor clone captain with hyper sentences, demanding to know if he'd ever had caf before and insisting he tried some at that very moment.

"I just had caf and it's so so so so so so so so so so super awesomely amazingly wizardly, great!" Ahsoka ranted. "You should eat it some time it's so good and I want some more!"

"Commander, I think you've had plenty of–"

"Hyperspace looks so cool! Have you ever thought that hyperspace looks so cool? It's like a bunch of finger paint! What if I jump out of the ship right now? Can I touch the hyperspace tunnel? Will it paint my fingers? Will I die? Will it feel like I'm flying? Will I turn into a black hole?" Ahsoka ranted on and on and on, running circles around the bridge.

"General, how much caf did she have?" Rex questioned in bewilderment.

"The extra small cup. The smallest one. I don't think I'm ever going to let her have caf again," Anakin groaned.

"That might be wise." Rex dragged his palms down his face.

"What do we do? Can we make Kix sedate her?" Anakin asked.

Rex shook his head. "That might not be the best idea."

"Okay, fine. What do we do?"

"What if I put the little mouse droid thingies on my feet? Could I rollerskate on them? How fast could I go? I'm going to go find Hardcase!" Ahsoka raced out of the room.

Rex and Anakin exchanged a look.

"This isn't going to end well."

Anakin and Rex simultaneously dashed out of the bridge to find Ahsoka. But they didn't find her until it was too late.

The two rushed into the training room in time to see Ahsoka go flying across the floor with two mouse droids tied to her feet.

"THIS IS SO AMAZING!" Ahsoka shrieked giddily just before crashing into a pile of punching bags. Anakin clasped his hands over his mouth, Rex rushed to her side, and Hardcase almost died from laughter.

Ahsoka's head popped out from the pile of punching bags. "Let's do it again!"

"YES!" Hardcase cheered.

"No!" Anakin shouted.

Ahsoka climbed out of the punching bag pile and walked over to Anakin. She got very close to his face and stared attentively at him for several beats of silence.

Anakin stared back. "What are you–"

"Shh!" Ahsoka silenced him. "I'm studying your face shape."

Another few beats of silence passed. Anakin looked into her eyes.

"You have human fur on your man face," Ahsoka said.

"Are you tired? Your eye is twitching," Anakin frowned.

"My eye isn't twitching!" Ahsoka shoved him away. "I'm not tired I'm exhilarated!"

Ahsoka turned around to run out of the room, but Anakin managed to catch her arm.

"Hardcase, go to the barracks and don't come out until I say you can," Rex ordered.

"You're putting me in time-out?" Hardcase pouted.