¹⁸⩇Sadie Sink⩇

Plot: Celebrity Crushing Part 3!

Requested:

All Rights Reserved! This Is My Own Story!

Sadie could still feel the linger of your soft lips against her cheek and she was very aware of your presence next to her. Her heart was beating so fast and so loud she hoped that you couldn't hear it, or maybe she did, so you'd know the effect that you were having on her. She didn't know; she couldn't make up her mind. 

"Sadie, your brother sent in a video of," Sadie's face fell instantly, was he in the room when she was watching that video? "of you and your reaction to-" Jimmy grinned, an evil glint in his eyes, oh did he love his job.

"-Oh no. No no no no no." Sadie chanted as she shook her head, you stared at her face from beside her, there was no denying how perfect the woman was sitting there next to you. 

"Oooh I am so ready for this," You whispered, just audible to the crowd. Jimmy swiped across the screen and Sadie hung her head, her hands covering her embarrassed face. You watched, you eyes flicking from the screen to Sadie peering from between her fingers. 

Sadie sat on a bed, her phone on her lap as she stared down, the screen light illuminating her precious face and her mouth parted ever so slightly. You could tell the moment that you had 'proposed' to her as you saw her breath hitch. She had switched her phone off and it landed with a thump before she flopped back and grabbed a pillow before screaming into it. You heard the crowd chuckle, but you were more focused on Sadie's embarrassed, blushing face. The video suddenly cut off in the middle of her rolling off of the bed.

"Awwh aren't you just adorable?" You commented and Sadie turned to face you, her eyes wide. You could see Caleb and Millie grinning cheekily in the background. You hadn't known what had possessed you to do it, but a sudden confidence boost waved over you. "Well.." you started, "do I have an answer?" You raised an eyebrow inquisitively at her. 

"I-" 

"SAY YES!" A person screamed from the crowd and everyone laughed.

"Well I-" Sadie couldn't stop herself from fumbling over her words and Noah grabbed onto Millie and Gaten held onto Finn who was leaning against Millie and Caleb, though had taken a while to notice that everyone was hugging, third-wheeled the hug with Noah and Mille. And they all were silent watching dramatically as they waited for Sadie's answer. Sadie was beyond nervous, never had she ever had so much attention focused on her. "I mean- I- yes!" She had finally gotten out and she felt her heart miss at least two beats when she saw the way your eyes lit up and a wide grin form on your lips.

As the crowd screamed and the cast with the addition of Jimmy cheered, you slipped off a ring that you were wearing; Sadie was intently watching so you gestured to her hand to which she lifted slightly. You lightly grabbed a hold of her wrist and you couldn't help but smirk at the feeling of her heart thrumming wildly before sliding the delicate ring onto her equally delicate finger. It looked as if that ring was made for her. How you had wished that it were real, however, you quickly pushed that though aside and wrapped your fingers around her own before pushing your conjoined hands up into the air to show off the ring to the cameras. 

-----

Although it was quite unofficial, every time you'd mention Sadie Sink, whether it were in interviews, on set or just with friends, you'd always refer to her as 'my wife'.  Nor were you girlfriends, but hopefully that would happen on another magical day. The two of you had remained in touch after the interview and you were friends, great friends even and it made your heart flutter every time you saw that she was still wearing your ring. Every video you saw of her, you kept your eye out for that ring and every time you did, she had it on her. There was no denying your love for her and hopefully one day you'll tell her.

A/N:

Hopefully, I fulfilled the flirty reader and the flustered Sadie to your desires, however I do suck at flirting so I'm sorry if it's cringey and just plain awful :') Anyways to @strangerfxc you can breathe now! Inhale that well deserved oxygen 💃💅 And to everyone -  Have an amazing weekend!!!

24.06.22