¹⁷⩇Sadie Sink⩇

Plot: Part 2 for the last update!

~Heavily Requested~

All Rights Reserved! This Is My Own Story!

Sadie's eyes were wide, her face illuminated by her screen, and her heart fluttering inside her chest. As soon as the interview had finished she had dropped her phone onto her bed and had pushed a pillow into her face; her screams muffled. Oh god, she didn't think she could take it much longer, she felt as if her heart would explode. You were just so... you, and she loved it. You had been her celebrity crush for a while now and she was so surprised to find out that she was yours. She couldn't believe it and for the first week she hadn't believed it. There was just no way.

"Sadie!" Sadie blinked herself back into reality and stared into the crowd, an embarrassed blush forming. 

"Oh yeah, I have seen it," she smiled and her mind drifted to you, yet again. Jimmy Fallon's signature grin peered at her from over her co-stars. 

"I think she's watched that video over a hundred times, she never shuts up about it!" Millie commented. "Y/n this, Y/n that, I never hear the end of it," she sighed dramatically and the crowd laughed. Sadie could feel her blush darken. 

"Okay, now Sadie," Jimmy started and she looked over to him, "have you ever met Y/n?" Sadie shook her hers, her eyes wide, there was no way. "Have any of you met Y/n?" He asked the rest of the cast. There was no way. Jimmy leaned to his side and brought up a tablet and set it down in front of him, facing the cast. Sadie felt herself relax the slightest. "I'm gonna face time, Y/n," he announced and a large cheer erupted from the crowd. 

Everyone watched, almost silently, as Jimmy slowly figured out how to call you. He was leant over his desk, his face blocking the camera and you answered immediately.

"AH!" You let out a frightened gasp, "Jesus Christ, Jimmy." Answering the call to see a close-up of an upside down Jimmy Fallon was definitely not what you had expected. You could hear the crowd laugh from through the screen. "Oh my god, are you live?" You questioned in feigned surprise.

"Yup and I'm here with a very special guest, multiple special guests, but one very special guest." He grinned, continuing to be upside down before he righted himself and you saw the cast of Stranger Things. You felt your heart skip a beat as soon as your eyes had fallen on Sadie, she was so pretty. You waved at them through the screen, "Oh my god, hello everyone!" You grinned. "Sadie," you paused, your eyes flicking to hers and you couldn't help but smile at the twinkle in her eye, "you look gorgeous." The crowd whooped.

You look gorgeous. Three words Sadie had never thought you'd ever say to her and she was glad she was sitting down because her legs had completely turned to jelly. A strong blush appeared and she let out a light giggle, she had never thought she would giggle and yet, here she was, giggling away on live television because Y/n Y/l/n has called her gorgeous. And who could blame her? 

Your heart fluttered and you picked up your pace. You couldn't wait to finally meet her. "Where are you now, Y/n?" Jimmy questioned. 

"I'm just walking through my hotel," you answered, "trying to find my room, Keith's helping me out," and you turned your camera to face Keith who suspiciously looked like camera crew. Jimmy smiled, you were just behind the doors. You turned your camera, pointed it towards the floor opened the doors carefully, a finger to your lips to make sure the crowd wouldn't give away your position. 

"Oh woww," you whispered, your gaze instantly landing on the back of Sadie's head as she intently watched the screen. "Look at this, guys." You lifted your camera to point at the backs of the cast. It took a few seconds for them to realise that you were behind them and their heads whipped around to you. The crowd roared and you grinned as you walked up to them. They all stood to greet you and when it was Sadie's turn you greeted her with a kiss on the cheek and a hug. 

The crowd settled as you sat down next to Sadie, "Hey." You whispered.

"Hi," she whispered back a wide smile on her face. This was the best day ever you had thought in that moment, and she was thinking the same.

A/N:

Yassss thank you all for the requests!! I will get round to them as soon as I can :DD 

Requests:

23.06.22