²²⩇Sadie Sink⩇

~Requested~

All Rights Reserved! This Is My Own Story!

You had been playing Sadie's onscreen girlfriend for quite a few years and, you couldn't lie, but the relationship between your two characters had impacted the relationship between you and her. Being made to always be in close contact with Max at a young age, physical contact with Sadie felt normal and always seemed to be done; it was something that grew with the two of you. Around set you were always found right next to Sadie, either it was hugging, leaning on each other, holding hands, or just being very close to her. It was odd to see one without the other, very odd if one was standing further than a foot away. You and Sadie just became a very normal thing to see. A close, platonic friendship. That was all it was; until it wasn't.

You threw your keys into the bowl and slammed the door shut behind you, you had just come back from the table read and you were panicking. You fumbled for your phone and dialled your best friend; the unchanging tone of the beeping caused your heartbeat to elevate, what was taking them so long? They didn't pick up, so you tried again. Again, the constant beeping seemed to go on forever, and only increased your anxiety. Until, finally, they picked up.

"Y/n, hi! Sorry my phone was on silent." They sheepishly answered.

"Who puts their phone on silent?" You questioned with furrowed eyebrows.

"Uh me, because I was on the bus and getting a call or even a text is embarrassing on public transport." You grumbled at them, seeing their point. "Anyways, what did you need?"

"Okay so, I just got back from the table read-"

"The Stranger Things one?" They questioned excitedly.

"Yes-"

"I'm so glad I have a best friend in Stranger Things, you win me so much money." You could hear their smirk through the screen.

"What?"

"I bet on the outcomes of the next episodes and seasons." They shrugged.

"That's cheating." You chuckled.

"Not if they don't know."

"That's literally the def-"

"Anyways," they interjected, "tell me what you wanted to tell me."

"Okay, as you know Sadie and I's characters are in a relationship, and it's like a dumb, child relationship cause they're kids, but at the table read they announced that they were gonna take the relationship to the next level." You rambled out.

"The next level?"

"That was what I said! And as we were going through our scenes... I found a kissing scene." You mumbled the last part through gritted teeth.

"A what?"

"A kissing scene." You mumbled again.

"A what?"