²¹⩇Sadie Sink⩇

~Requested~

All Rights Reserved! This Is My Own Story!

Your eyes stared at the numbers as they counted down, the whir of the microwave vibrating and the smell of popcorn wafting through the whole apartment. You quickly open the microwave door when there was only a second left; you grab the box and shake all the kernels out into a small bowl before dividing the popcorn into two halves and placing them into separate bowls. You glimpse over at your girlfriend sitting on the sofa, wrapped up in her favourite blanket and staring at her phone, the light illuminating her beautiful face. You pick up the bowls and make your way over to her.

"You ready, Sades?" You question, the nickname slipping from your lips automatically, as you pass her a bowl and press a kiss to the top of her head. You shuffle in beside her, under the blanket, and turn to her with a grin on your face. She puts her phone away and looks up and she rolls her eyes.

"I don't know how you do this, Y/n/n," she frowns with a pout, "the movie hasn't even started and I'm already scared." She laughs and you chuckle at her as you bring her into your embrace.

"You'll be fine, nothing to worry about." You whispered as you turned off all the lights and started the film.

"Yeah right." She mumbles with snark, her voice going quieter as she focuses on the screen.

An hour in and she's grabbing onto you for dear life, her muscles tense, her heart pounding against her chest, and her blue eyes wide as they dart across the screen. You smile at her and snap a sneaky photo of her, pure terror printed across her face. Your legs are intertwined and you place some popcorn into your mouth, you see her flinch from the corner of your eye as you crunch down on it.

"Sorry." You apologise and draw circles across her skin comfortingly. She just nods her head, too scared to make a sound. However, that was short lived when a jump scare forced itself onto the screen, a loud scream emitted from her and she hid her face behind your shoulder, shielding herself away from the danger. You could't help but laugh at her.

"You're so cute," you chuckled and she glared at you before giving you a light slap on the arm.

"And you're so mean." She frowned and you gave her a quick kiss.

"It'll be over soon." You comforted.

After another hour, the screen went black and you turned your head to face her. Her eyebrows were furrowed and her mouth agape as she searched for answers with her eyes.

"Did you-" You started.

"What the fuck just happened?" She questioned, never had she been so confused after watching any show or film. You laughed at her and began to get up, shivering slightly as you left the warm cocoon the two of you had made. 

"You still scared?" You teased and stacked the cups and bowls onto the table.

"No..." She huffed folding her arms. "I'm all good." Her blatant lying caused an idea to form.

"Okay that's good, let's get to bed then," and you throw her a smirk before turning off the lights and rushing to the bathroom. You hear her gasp and call out for you, but you only speed up. 

Sadie couldn't see anything and she hugged her blanket tight over her head as her eyes adjusted to the dark.

"Y/n! Come back here, I mean it!" She shouted as her heart pumped loudly. No answer. She gulped before she sat up from the sofa and stood up, shuffling her way toward the bedroom. Obviously, she hadn't allowed herself enough time to get used to the dark because she bumped into a door; causing her to let out an involuntary shriek. "Jesus.." She huffed, hand pressed against her chest.

"Y/n?" She tried again, quieter this time as she wandered through the corridor leading to your shared bedroom. "Where are you?" She called out, but, again, there was no answer. "Please come out- AHHH!" Sadie shrieked, leaping slightly off the ground as she felt a hand touch her shoulder. You struggled to hold back the laughter and you innocently stared at her, tooth brush in the corner of your mouth, as she whisked around to face you. A tear slid down her cheek and you felt your heart drop, you quickly pulled her into a hug.

"Oh noo, I'm so sorry, Sadie. I didn't mean to make you cry." You quickly said, your words muffled from the toothbrush. You hand came up to stroke her hair and you felt her thump a fist against your chest.

"You're stupid." Her voice suppressed from being pressed against you.

"I know, I know. Time for bed?" You felt her nod against you and the two of you waddled toward the bathroom, still in each other's embrace. You finished brushing your teeth and watched as she brushed hers before going to your bedroom. She flopped onto the bed and you pulled over the duvet before getting in beside her and wrapping your arms around her waist. 

"You're really stupid." She laughed lightly and you pressed a kiss to her cheek.

"I know, I'm sorry, I love you really." You frowned as you felt your eyes get heavier.

"I know, I love you too." And the two of you drifted into unconsciousness. 

A/N:
Thank you for the amazing request!! 

30.07.22