35 | Andrew Pierce?

Like
.
.
.
.
.
Comment
.
.
.
.
.
Share/Follow
.
.
.
~ Constructive feedback is appreciated~
.
.
.
♦ Please don't be a silent reader,and at least leave a like to motivate me♦
.
.
.
♠ Not Edited♠
.
.
.
.
.
Kataleya's POV:-
(Not Edited)

I retrieved to the living room after witnessing Enrico lock the door.

Riona had just left. I asked her to stay the night, but she insisted that she had college tomorrow, and it's far from here.

Thus, she left.

My hand immediately went to my head as an agonizing pain shot through my head.

I closed my eyes and rubbed my temples in an attempt to soothe it.

‘You have been getting headaches constantly. Shouldn't you get checked?’ Diana pointed out.

‘It is nothing to worry about. I'm pretty sure these are because of lack of sleep.’ I assured her.

Diana seemed hesitant but agreed.

I picked up the cream cotton tote bag with an illustration of a black cat on it, which consisted of my files and the laptop bag from the table.

I was walking upstairs when another sudden rush of pain shot in my head, making me hear the ringing sound in my ear.

I stopped walking, and leaned against the railing of the staircase.

Taking a few deep breaths, I waited for the pain to subside before climbing the stairs again and the sound of ringing, too, toned down.

I heard the footsteps behind me and noticed Enrico climbing the stairs behind me.

Since I came back home, I did not utter any single word to him.

Mostly because I was too into listening to his sister, who was telling me about her likes and dislikes; Her dreams and thoughts regarding certain subjects.

I found her and her personality so wholesome. She was kind and had this bubbly aura around her that made me instantly like her.

Not to overlook her appearance. She had a round face with little chubby cheeks. Her below the hips curly hair suited her curvy figure.

She wasn't too thin, neither too thick. She had the perfect curvy body. She had the perfect round hands which appeared cute to me and the perfect smile.

Her smile was the wrapping of the Christmas present.

Whenever she smiled, her eyes crinkled up and the radiation of happiness that oozed out from her was eccentric.

How come she's such an angel and her brother an annoying bastard?

‘Just like You and Gail.’ Diana snickered, earning an eye roll from me.

But seriously, talking to her made me feel like she was my sister all along and not like we just met.

Should we introduce her to Gail and make her our sister-in-law?’ It was nice of Diana to come up with this.

A tempting idea.

But, I would rather not play matchmaker. I don't want to be the reason two people end up heartbroken.