chapter 21 - vecnas victim

TW : mentions of death and gore
(this is where shit gets serious!)

We all walked to Nancy's house, and got in her room. Looking for her guns, she found old teddy bears she gave away and her old diary.

She opened the page.

"The last thing I wrote in this is dated to the day Will went missing. We're in the past." She said.

"What? How is that even possible?" I blurt out.

Just then, we started to hear Dustin's voice. Freaking out, we tried everything we could to contact them.

"Joyce mentioned something about lights.." Nancy said as she got up on her bed, and waved her hand in the light, as it glowed.

We ran downstairs in her house and started touching every light, hearing Dustin, Erica, and everyone else freak out.

Then, we went back upstairs and saw a lite brite board sitting on Nancy's bed.

She started to listen and answer questions, telling them that we were stuck in the upside down, and them telling us about other portals.

Just then, I turned around to the sound of a clock ticking. I saw a weird clock, with a spider hanging over it.

"This place is creepy, you guys see that too?" I asked.

"See what? I don't see anything." Steve said, looking behind me.

Eddie's face seemed upset at the fact that Steve was talking to me.

"There's a clock. Like a grandfather clock right there, Nancy why would you keep that in your room?" I asked as I slightly laughed.

"Lydia there's no clock there..." Nancy said before she soon realized and Robin screamed.

"What? Why are you screaming??"

"Lydia, your cursed by the vecna and we need to know your favorite song right now before you die!" Robin rambled.

I stood still, shocked. Eddie looked at me worried.

"My favorite song it Made for loving you, by kiss." My voice broke.

"We need a radio or a guitar." Nancy said. She put away the lite brite, and turned to Eddie.

"Your a musician...you must have one of those items, right?" Eddie nodded.

After a little bit, Eddie came back with his guitar, as my headaches grew worse.

"Eddie, what you need to do is play her favorite song for her when you see her stand still, like how Chrissy did." Steve said.

"I know what to do Harrington, no need to tell me how to save my own girlfriend." Eddie scolded.

Steve just scoffed. It upset me seeing them fight, but I love Eddie and I can't control what either of them say.

"Okay, Lydia, we need to move on, we need to find another portal." Nancy exclaimed.

I nodded my head, following them, as Robin had her hand on my shoulder almost the whole way.

When we got to the woods, I blinked for a second and opened my eyes for me to be at my house.

"What the fuck?" I walked around until looked out the window and saw a weird looking Eddie.
His eyes were bloodshot red, and his tears were bloody.

"How could you do this to me?" His voice echoed.

"STOP! THIS IS ALL FAKE!" I screamed.

And suddenly, I found myself tied to a pillar, everything around me a bright red color, and a faint deep voice saying something.

"How could you do this to me?" Eddie's voice kept replaying.

"NO!" I screamed, and then, I saw a bony and weird looking man.

"Vecna." I whispered.

"You can't escape now...look at Chrissy, and Fred. Now that's going to be you."

I was breathing so heavily, almost like I was going to have a panic attack.

I looked around, and saw Chrissy, with her eyes gouged out, and her bones broken and bent.
I almost cried. I was going to let vecna take me, I felt horrible about Steve. But then, I saw an open portal across me, and everyone stood in a circle around Eddie playing the guitar, while I was in the air.

"This is fake." I said as I grabbed a sharp object off the ground, and cut the slithering ties around me, and made a run for it.

"I was Made for lovin' you" by kiss echoed through the dimension. I ran and ran until something caught my ankle, pulling me back as I screamed.

I grabbed another sharp object, cutting anything in my way, and just ran. I ran until I finally got through the portal, not turning back.

Then, I woke up on the ground, with everyone surrounding me.

"Lydia! Are you okay? What happened?" Everyone asked, while all I did was smile.

I jumped up and ran into Eddie's arms, where I cried.

"I'm so sorry I love you so much, please I'm so sorry, I never want to lose you!" I said into his chest.

He wrapped his arms around me, "I never want to lose you either Lydia. You made me so scared up there. I love you too."

Everyone scoffed and rushed us, as we began our way to Eddie's trailer, where a portal must be.

Me and Eddie walked hand in hand the whole way there.

When we got there, he set up a mattress on the ground, and blankets tied together, making a rope.

"I uh- don't know what those stains are." Eddie said, as he smirked at me, making everyone else absolutely grossed out.

"Lydia first." Eddie said, as he gave me a quick kiss, pulling me up on the rope.

I looked down at everyone, scared.

"See you on the other side princess." Eddie smiled at me, as I pulled through, and everyone else after me. Then Eddie came up, hugging me.

Nancy was the last one, but when she came up, she didn't appear back in Hawkins with us.

A/N : Yay!!! Lydia and Eddie are gonna be happy together!! Now I don't know when I'll update next because I don't know what happens next, I might have to wait until volume 2 comes out! But I hope you guys enjoyed so far!