chapter 14 - my love

TW : Smut

I stare at Eddie for a second, before storming out of the bowling alley. I rush out and walk as fast as I can, Eddie behind me.

It started raining. Fuck. Eddie speeds up and practically runs until he's in front of me. I try to walk away, but he blocks me.

"Lydia darling please I didn't mean it like that. It's cold and rainy let me give you a ride home, and we can talk more at the house."

I shook my head.

"No Eddie, fuck off! Go fuck Chrissy or some shit." His eyes went wide.

"Is this what this is about? Chrissy? She's nothing but a drug deal to me Lydia!"

Not wanting to hear another word come from him, I step back and run as fast as I can, like I was running from cops.

I ran until I was finally home. I run into my house and slam the door behind me. I go upstairs and lay in my bed, crying. I lay there for about 45 minutes before I hear something hit the glass window.

I wipe my tears, and get up to see the one and only Eddie.

I opened the window.

"Lydia please I won't force you to do anything just let me in so we can talk. Formally."
He begged.

"Fine." His frown soon turned to a smile. He ran to the front of the house where he zoomed through the door and up the stairs to my room.

He stumbles in. "Lydia. Listen Chrissy is nothing  to me but money. She's been buying drugs from me but wants to keep it on the low."

"Eddie, that's not what matters. You blew me off, me your girlfriend, for another girl. I was waiting for 2 hours!"

"With Steve." His face went cold.

"Yes with Steve because he's a nice friend! He felt bad for me because I was lonely because you were off with Chrissy!" I shouted.

"Yeah but I don't love Chrissy."

He sighed.

"I love you." The words flew out of his mouth, as my face became shocked, before calming down.

"So show me how much you love me." I said.
He gave me a puzzled look.

I stepped closer to him, leaning in, and kissing him. Passionately.

At that point, we were already practically making out. He put his hands on my hips, and he backed up slowly before tossing me on the bed, making me giggle.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked.
I nodded my head in reassurance and bit my lip.

His hands explored my body. One on the side of my waist, and the other on my thigh.

He was kissing me so passionately, and then he pulled away, smiling at me before kissing my neck, and leaving very visible hickeys.

He looked down at my bra, asking, "May I?" I nodded.

He reached around me and unclipped my bra, taking it off.

"Your so beautiful." He said, kissing my neck more, and leaving a trail of kisses down my body, before he got to my underwear. He looked up at me, as I nodded again. He took of my underwear, and then kissed my parts.

The kisses turned into licks, and sucking. It felt so good.

"O-oh fuck Eddie!" I moaned. His licks got faster, and I moaned more and more.

He finally stopped, and I looked at him confused.

"Your so fucking hot Lydia." He said, taking off his shirt, and kissing my neck.

"Do you want me to do this?"

I nodded, "Yes Eddie. I want you."

"Are you sure? This may feel uncomfortable at first, but it'll feel better I promise."

I bit my lip, "Please Eddie." I was practically begging. He smirked, undoing his belt and taking off his pants.

"We don't have a condom darling..."

"I don't care. I'm on the pill."

A smile came across Eddie's face, saying, "Ready darling?"

"Yes, please."

He pushed himself into me, causing me to gasp, and moan a little.

He pushed and pulled slowly, before picking up a pace. He pushed until our skin was touching, letting all of himself inside me. I was a moaning mess.

He kissed me as he thrusted faster and faster. Grabbing my hips, he pulled me closer to him with every thrust.

"Faster, please Eddie!" I moaned, as his thrusts became faster and faster, making me reach my climax.

"Oh fuck Eddie I'm gonna cum!" He smiled at me.

"Go ahead darling." He pushed himself all the way inside of me before me finishing, and as I finished, it triggered him too. He slowly pulled out, and rolled over beside me on the bed.

I turned to face him.

"I love you, Eddie Munson." I smiled.

"I love you, Lydia Clarke." He said before kissing me.

He turned over, reaching and grabbing his boxers, and his hellfire t shirt.
He put on his boxers and handed me his shirt, throwing it over me.

I shift closer to him, laying my head on his chest, as our legs tangled together.

He gave me a kiss on the forehead, before we both fell asleep.

I awoke the next morning, and stretched my arm over to feel no Eddie, but a sticky note.

It read, "had to go do something, I'll meet you at school x"

I sighed, how wonderful he didn't stay the morning after he took my virginity. Real nice of him.

I got ready and did my makeup nicely, and then was off to school.

A/N : it was really awkward writing the smut part. So if you don't like it, I totally see why! It was also my first time writing smut too so I'm sorry if it's kind of cringe.