chapter 10 - fruit punch

TW : sexual assault and alcohol, also mentions of puke if you can't handle that stuff.

We pulled into the party, it being in a bigger house. People were crowded all over inside and outside. There was a huge pool in the backyard, people splashing around and playing loud music..and lots and lots of beer and alcohol.

I took Eddie's hand as I walked in to the party, I saw Jason and Chrissy staring and Lucas next to them. He was on the basketball team and apart of the hellfire club. He was basically living 2 lives but I know that if Jason ever knew, he'd be pissed.

I saw Chrissy glance at us a lot, mainly at Eddie, but I didn't think much of it. That night, I talked to a lot of people and also drank quite a lot.

Then I noticed one of Jason's buddies walking over to me, with a fruit punch in their hand, With no ice.

"Lydia right?" He smiled at me.

"And you are..?"

"Andy. Want a drink?" He laughed.

"What is it?" I said, taking the drink.

"Fruit punch and it's a little watered down..I figured you might need it." He said, clearly stating the fact that I was practically drunk.

With a smile plastered over my face, I basically downed the drink and started to feel...odd.

Before blacking out, I remember seeing Chrissy talking to Eddie across the party, and a grin on Andy's face.

Opening my eyes here and there, I was being dragged upstairs by Andy. Not knowing what was going on, I was a laughing mess. I closed my eyes again, and opened them to see Andy on top of me, sitting on the bed.

"What the fuck is happening...Eddie??!!" I slurred.

Andy was kissing me, before I heard banging on the door. The door flew open and I saw Eddie throw him off of me. He practically slammed Andy to the ground, nonstop punching him until his whole face was painted the color bloody red.

Eddie then picked me up, carrying me out of the party, where he put me in the back of his van which was covered in blankets and pillows, before hopping in and driving back to my house.

When we got to my house, he carried me upstairs and placed me on my bed.

"I'm going to get you water. You should change into more comfy clothes." Eddie got up and left the room.

I took off my dress, throwing it on the floor, obviously too lazy and out of my mind to find other clothes. I sit up on my bed, stretching before Eddie walks in with a tall glass of water, placing it down before finally looking over at me.

"Jesus Lydia put on some fucking clothes!" Eddie quickly covered his eyes.

My smile faded. I stood still before grabbing an oversized t-shirt and storming out of my room. I rushed myself into the bathroom, tears rolling down my face, slurring words to myself as I was still clearly drugged.

I threw on the shirt, and sat on the bathroom floor. I sat there for about fifteen minutes before hearing a knock on the door.

"Lydia darling are you okay?" Eddie said.

I didn't answer.

"Listen I'm sorry I yelled at you, I'm just upset after what happened at the party."

"You think I'm disgusting, don't you?" I said in a shaky voice.

"Why on earth would you think that? Your beautiful and amazing and you have such a great personality." I moved to sit against the door, hearing Eddie do the same so we were back to back.

"Beautiful enough to use." I said.

"Lydia darling no. Andy's just a fucked up jerk, your wonderful and I promise to never hurt you or let anyone else hurt you too."

Eddie was so amazing. I loved him but didn't want to admit it since I barely knew him.

"We barely know eachother Eddie."

"Let me in princess." Eddie's voice echoed through the door. I got up to open the door and noticed Eddie on the other side. He smiled at me before getting up and hugging me, letting me cry into his shoulder.

He lead me to my bed where he took his shirt off and put me down, laying next to me. I lay my head on his chest before getting up and running to the bathroom, him following me. I started to throw up in the toilet as Eddie rushed behind me, holding my hair for me and rubbing my back.

After I finished, i got up.
"Darling there's some puke on your shirt. Wear this." He gave me his hellfire t shirt. I took of my shirt, leaving me in my bra and underwear before Eddie pulled his shirt over my head, helping me put it on.

We went back to bed, where we snuggled and he kissed my forehead.

"I'm sorry for what happened earlier. You don't deserve that." Eddie whispered.

"Eddie. How did you find me upstairs." I questioned.

"Chrissy asked me where you were, and when I was looking around for you I saw a smug smile on Jason's face. I was lucky enough to put together the pieces and run up before anything else happened."

"Oh. Chrissy." The room soon came to a complete silence before Eddie kissed my cheek, and we both fell asleep together.