"Wow..Katelyn! I'm...proud of you!" Aphmau praised, making the blue haired woman blush a little bit before smiling.

"Thanks. I've been working on myself! Now, lets cheer up our friend!" "Right!" Aphmau smiled.

You waited for Katelyn to leave the room before pulling Aphmau back to you.

"Mom?" "Yes? What is it, Y/n." "You said..I'm not allowed to use my claws." "Yeah, because you aren't." "But...I was told that I can only use them when my friends are hurt. And Kawaii~Chan is hurt. So...Shouldn't I be allowed to use them-?" Aphmau paused, opening her mouth before closing it again.

You've...always been told what to do and what not. And you've followed them to a tee. So if she messes up this answer now you might do something you will regret in the future.

And if she avoids it you'll just be confused again.

So she thought for a moment before speaking again, "You can use them...w-when...you feel like you should. You can't always jump to conclusions and assume the person who hurt your friend is in the wrong. You need the whole story before you try to do anything. Who knows, maybe your friend is in the wrong instead! You just never know. Do you understand?" You paused and stared deep into Aphmaus eyes.

This answer is one you will never forget for the rest of your life.

"Yes. I understand!" You smiled. Aphmau smiled back, "Good. Now come, let's cheer Kawaii~Chan up."

"Okay!" You beamed.

The two of you stepped outside to see Kawaii~Chan, still clearly upset, with tears in her eyes.

And as much as it hurt, your mother was right. Now was not the time to jump to conclusions.

Katelyn was the first to force a smile and clasp her hands together,

"Kawaii~Chan. How about we forget about boys and just go out and...have a great time at the con, Ey? C'mon...What'dya say?"

"Mm..." The mei'fwa sighed, turning her head away from you three while sulking on the floor.

"Look! I have a pretty red bow~" Katelyn crooned, stepping into the other room to grab said red bow before popping back in with a goofy sort of smile on her face.

"See? Isn't that great?" "Such a pretty bow, right!" You and Katelyn smiled.

"Mmm...Kawaii~Chan doesn't feel like going at all..." "B-But the bow..! It's so cute!"

"Well! Like it or not, Kawaii~Chan, you're going to go out with us and you're going to have a blast." "I don't-"

"Nope! Katelyn is right. It's bad for you to be cooped up in here alone after what happened." "But-" "Come on Auntie Kawaii~Chan! Let's get a move on!" You cheered, skipping over to your aunt to help her to her feet.

Katelyn then came behind her and pushed her foreward while you held her by her hands and pulled her foreward by the front.

It's been awhile since you've spent time with Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan like this.

Maybe...this will be fun!

Even if Kawaii~Chan wasn't very happy..

Back at the convention, you three tried to make Kawaii~Chan feel better by doing some of the fun things people do or look at when it comes to conventions!

But she didn't seem happy to do any of them at all.

First, you all took her to look at some figurines. But she just shook her head solemnly and walked away.