"I'm not attacking you. I could have sat there and been nice to you but I'm being genuine with you"

"I think you're fake." Ekin blasted Amber and honestly watching the two of them go back and forth was quite entertaining to watch, you could see they didn't like each other and now they were finally just going for it. 

"I'm the only one that's being honest with you."

"It's unfair to just blame it completely on Amber because I think some of the other girls have seen a little bit of a difference." Gemma interrupted. 

"Well why didn't you speak up to me about it then. I sat up there on the terrace the other morning and the only one to say something was Delilah, fair enough she didn't agree with what I did but have the balls to say it to my face." I'm glad I was missing just a bit of the Ekin-Su wrath. 

"We're speaking up now. We see sometimes a genuine side and sometimes a side that we think is questionable. I think you're calculated and you know what you're doing"

"All I've done is be nice to everyone in here. I'm genuinely upset right now and I don't understand why you're all just...." She must have been at least a bit upset because I don't think she's too good of an actress to see her maybe just break a bit in confidence. But that reaction wasn't bought by Amber who just rolled her eyes. "No don't roll your eyes at me. Seriously what is your problem?" When that question was met with silence we all took it as our cue to leave. 

It didn't feel like the right time to bring up all my personal issues with Amber so I left it for tonight, I would definitely be speaking to her in the morning though. I was the last up as I took the time to speak to Davide but when I walked into the dressing room only Ekin was in there.

"Are you ok?" I asked, we may have our differences but I'm glad she could see I was just trying to be honest with her and it was nothing personal. I also knew it was never nice to feel like you had no-one to speak to.

"I just walked into all the girls talking about me. It's just disgusting really. I just feel like my personality has been attacked and no-one should have to apologise for who they are."

"Obviously you know I don't agree with what you've done but it's your decision to make. I just want you to know like I'll always be honest with things like that and if you do ever need someone to speak to then I am here."

"Thank you." I think that was the first moment between us as she reached over to pull me in for a hug. 

"No worries."

Reaching the bed I could already see Jacques was waiting for me, bring me straight into the spooning position with my blanket ready to throw over my body. 

"Did you speak to Amber?" He whispered. 

"No I'll do it tomorrow. I feel like tonight she would have just snapped and been too defensive."

"I've got your back though, won't have her saying anything about my girl."

"My girl? Who said I was your girl?"

"Me." He whispered before throwing himself over the top of me and peppering my face with kisses. "Damn I hate being a room with everyone."

"Me too."

*****

The terrace the next morning was probably as awkward as it ever has been, Indiyah just went through her conversation with Ikenna before we all went our separate ways, quickly slipping on a black bikini. I was about to go and have my morning snack before speaking to Amber when Dami called my name.