"Don't question it! We get the room!"
"Exactly~" "Good luck." "Why good luck-"

Suddenly, Zane rushed in frantically calling dibs on one of the beds. But both beds were already taken. However, he seemed more upset that Katelyn got a bed instead of him.

"You!? Why don't you take the other room missy. I get to room with Aphmau and Y/n!"

"Uhm, you weren't here to claim dibs."

"I was in the bathroom and missed the elevator! Besides, Kawaii~Chan and Damian are in the other room. Why don't you go room with them!"

"Uhh...Why don't you go in the other room and find out for yourself?" "Huh?" Dante mumbled causing your ear to twitch slightly.

It is strange how everyone was avoiding that room..

You went to go see what was up but Aphmau held you tighter with a very uncomfortable expression.

"You..don't want to go in there Y/n." You gave her a confused expression but both Ethan and Asher seemed to have no problem with seeing what was so wrong with the second room.

The two peeked their heads inside the same as Lucinda and Dante.

The sight before them..was horrifying. Disgusting. Stomach churning.

And Ethan couldn't help but let out a high pitched girly like scream and rush out to hide behind Aarons leg.

"WHAT THE HECK!?" He screamed out, shouting something else but buried his face in Aaron to muffle his words.

Asher, on the other hand, walked out calmly and just blinked. A long drawn out sigh left his lips as he covered his face, "I...I can't..." He mumbled before crouching to the ground with his face still covered.

You were still just..baffled.

Just what did these boys see that had them so shaken up?

"Mom..?" "Don't worry about it Y/n. Please don't...I can't relive that again." "Yeaah...I can see why you don't wanna room over there, Katelyn."

"Did they even notice us come in-?"

"Probably not. I mean, they didn't even hear Ethans girly shout." "It was NOT girly!" The boy snapped, making Aaron chuckle and place a hand on his brown curls.

"Katelyn, have you spoken to Kawaii~Chan about this since you last told me you were going to?" "No...I haven't. It always slips my mind."

"Well you better slip out of my bed or else i'll..!" "Zaaane..." You and Aphmau drew out simultaneously

"Hmph...Fine..."

"Okay, tell you what. Katelyn, since you've been suffering with this for quite some time...i'll take the bullet for you. Dante, Travis, Zane and I will room with Kawaii~Chan and Damian an everyone else stays here."

"Speak for yourself...I'm staying here! Move over, Garroth!" "Hey!"

"Okay, whatever..Dante, Travis. Lets go." Lucinda ordered while the boys begrudgingly follow.

"What about the kids?" Aaron questioned, looking down at Ethans still horrified face.

"Uhm..." "Helloooo?" A voice called out making your ear twitch.

You quickly turned to the source and grinned at the fimilar blond hair in your vision.

"Alex!" You and Ethan cheered before rushing over to hug the girl.

"Whoa..!" "Ohh! Quite the room you've got here!" "Mm...Seems cramped though." Alex, Rocky, and Logan commented.

"Oh, great. There's more of them." Katelyn smirked, making you stick your tongue out her way.