012: the side effects of being indestructible

AFTER SPENDING 5 MINUTES crying, she had gotten an text message from Henry to come over to his house 'cause he has something to tell her as the girl hoped that he had some side effects as well.

           Not wanting her parents and brothers to see her new appearance, Thea had wore an long black trench coat, huge sunglasses, gloves and a headscarf over her head to hide her cat self.

        When the girl had headed downstairs, she noticed her whole family by the kitchen, eating some breakfast. "Finally, you came down," Atticus huffed.

      "Why are you dress like that?" Ethan asked.

        "Yeah, and why are you wearing my new designer jacket?" Lisa asked as she walked up to her daughter but she backed up.

       Thea let out an awkward laugh, "It's so pretty. . .and I had to wear it."

      "I'd like you to ask me permission when you're borrowing my stuff." Her mom stated with her arms crossed.

      Thea shoved her hands inside her pockets, "Sorry." She mumbled.

      "I let this side this time 'cause I'm in a okay mood this morning," Lisa gestured towards Thea's outfit. "So, take off the glasses, scarf and coat and come have breakfast with us."

         Thea nodded and watched her mother sit back down in her seat. "How about I have breakfast at Henry's—"

       Atticus shook his head, "Theodora, come over here and have some pancakes." He sternly said as his gaze was on the newspaper that he was reading.

          The girl let out a internal groan and slowly made her way to the dining table to quickly snatch the pancakes from Zach's plate.

       "My pancakes!" He shrieked as the girl quickly swallowed it before snatching the jug of orange juice and quickly chugged it down.

        "Thea, what in the world?!" Atticus shouted, not liking her table manners and the fact that she just stolen her brother's food.

     "Bye Mom, bye Dad, bye Ethan, bye Zach and sorry Zach!" Thea called over her shoulder as she ran out of the door.

           Finally, the girl had made it to Henry's house to see Charlotte already here, "Hey Thea. . ." The dark haired girl paused when she had noticed her friend's attire. "Lemme guess, side effect?"

        "Sadly yes." Thea mumbled and they both entered the house to see Henry's family in the kitchen alongside Jasper.

  "Hey, Happy Saturday!" Charlotte announced.

        "Who's that?" Piper asked, not recognizing the person beside Charlotte.

      Thea raised her hand, "It's me. . . Thea," She responded.

        Mr Hart walked down the stairs to see the two teenage girls, "Henry! Charlotte and. . ." He paused and the girl slightly lifted down her sunglasses to show some of her face. "Oh, and Thea are here!" He shouted.

       "Here now?" Henry asked as he rushed down the stairs but ended up knocking the jar of marbles out of his Dad's hands.

          The marbles scattered all over the ground, "Aw Henry," His Dad sent him an annoyed look but Henry ignored him and pulled the girls outside.

        "So, I was listening to the radio and then NoJo says 'First Joke Of The Morning: What Did Jay Z call his wife before they got married?' And then Dangl's like—"