Once again, I felt Diego crying next to me, as the movie ended. Gabriele was close to crying, and Matteo had let one slip. We all stayed silent for a while and just watched the names roll on the black screen.

"So, who's ready to party," I said getting up and clapping my hands together.

A couple of my brothers chuckled and Gabriele and Antonio got up.

Marcus and Jess were picking me up for the party, while Gabriele took his car and picked up some of his friends. I wanted to get there with the people, I would probably spend my time with, and leave with, so I wouldn't have to fish out Gabriele at a house party.

"Come on, slowpoke!" I heard Jess yell as I stepped out of the house.

I flipped her the bird and took my time walking up to the car. Marcus just rolled his eyes at us.

Jess was dressed as Bloom from the Winx Club. She had a baby blue skirt and top, with high boots and gloves in the same color. she had on cute green wings and her hair was in waves.

Next to Jess was Abby, who was dressed as a cop with a leather skirt, a uniform t-shirt, the proper hat, padge, and shades. The shirt was cropped so it showed the right amount of skin for Abby's style.

Marcus on the other hand was dressed as Luigi, which was hilarious.

"you guys look amazing," I said to the girls as I bucked up.

We picked up Damian, who was dressed as Mario, which got Marcus' costume to look better.

The house was once again huge. Everyone in our school was rich, powerful, on a scholarship, or had really good connections. This guy's house was a modern mansion. It had three floors and a huge pool area, that was surrounded on three sides by the house. I mean, our house was bigger, and I would never get used to it, but that one was pretty fucking cool too.

The music blasted way out into the driveway as we pulled up, and we could already see the crowds of people inside and the few kids outside smoking or talking, or both.

"Let's go in. I wanna find Manny," Abby said as we got out of the car.

"Your love is grossing me out!" I called out to her as she was already walking towards the house.

She just flipped me off with a smile as we all followed her.

Inside, the music was even louder, and there it was mixed in with everyone talking to each other.

"Hey, guys!" Manny called as he walked over to us with Travis.

Abby went and kissed her boyfriend, who checked her out, and then whispered some comment in her ear, which made her giggle. I just rolled my eyes, and locked eyes with Jess, who silently judged them with me.

We loved them together, and they were cute. That didn't mean we wouldn't make fun of them.

"The drinks are in the kitchen, beer bong in the living room, dancing everywhere," Travis said with a smirk.

"Mike's probably somewhere in here too," he continued looking around but quickly giving up.

I fucking knew it was Mike.

"I'll go for that drink," I said turning to Jess and Marcus.

"Me too," Jess said and Marcus nodded.

"I call Eli for a round of Beer bong!" Damian called as we walked to the kitchen.