44: i need a change

Start from the beginning

I let a moan escaped and instantly blushed. He laughed before resting his forehead on mine, his eyes darting back and forth between my eyes and lips. I shake my head and close the small gap between us, feeling him immediately open his mouth to deepen the kiss.

One of my hands finds its way to his neck, playing with the curls that hang loosely, while the other travels to his torso, gently resting on the exposed skin of one of the fern leaves.

Both of his hands went to my hips, gently tracing patterns on my skin under the hem of my tank, as his lips move expertly along mine. My mind is no longer in control, and the tingling sensation he's causing has taken over my entire body. It's mesmerizing and addicting, and truth be told I can't get enough of it.

A deep groan leaves his mouth as he pulls me tighter and closer to him. His force causes me to grind down on him, and I'm able to feel the affect I have on him. I'm glad it's dark out, because I know I'm blushing. Never would I ever have thought I'd be the one to do that to Harry.

"Charli, are you coming- oh bloody hell. I said not to do that in front of me!"

Harry let out a frustrated groan and we slowly disconnected from each other, both looking towards the doorway, seeing the blonde boy standing there with his mouth hanging open.

"That was so much worse than I thought it would be. You've really got to watch where you do that," Niall scowled.

I simply bit my bottom lip and shrugged.

"Maybe you should knock before you come in our room," Harry smirked. "Remember earlier when you told us to get a room?"

"'Our room'?" Niall's eyes widened. "You make it sound like you're living together."

"Well he practically has been living here lately," I admit, not really caring about what Niall had to mock us for.

"Maybe you should've knocked mate. What if we were going at it when you walked in?"

"Harry!" I couldn't help but giggle as he looked back at me.

"Charli!" he copied.

"Okay, you basically were. But enough couple-y lovey dovey shit you two... I just wanted to know if Char was coming tomorrow night?"

The two of them looked at me expectedly, watching me nod, "It was my plan."

A grin broke out across Harry's face, and Niall ran and jumped on the bed, "That's sick!"

I moved to get off Harry, seeing as this moment has been taken from us. His hands firmly held me in place, and leaned forward to whisper in my ear, "I'd prefer if you didn't move right now. I um- I have a slight predicament that I'd rather Niall not see."

"What are you talking about?" I asked, completely confused.

"Um, please just don't move," he begged, staring into my eyes and pleading. "Please."

"Okay, okay," I groaned and rest my head on his chest.

"Niall, not to be a dick or anything, but why are you in here?" Harry asked, obvious annoyance in his tone.

Niall shrugged, "Georgie fell asleep on me."

"So? It's-" I turned to look at the clock - 1:20 - and looked back at Niall. "It's after one. Why don't you just go to sleep?"

"I'm not tired."

"So you decided it would be a good idea to bug us because..." I looked expectantly at him, waiting for a response.

He brought his hand up to his chin and rubbed it roughly," I just feel like I haven't seen either of you much lately, and wanted to catch up."

"Well, how about I promise you that tomorrow we can do all the catching up you want," I offered, hoping that he would take it and leave. "We're actually just going to bed, so-"