"That's a lie. That's a fucking lie," he cursed. "I was the perfect boyfriend and you all know it."

"Really? I asked, dropping my jaw open in shock. "Can I ask you something?"

He nodded, a look of terror flashing in his features.

"Would the perfect boyfriend cheat on his girlfriend with his mates girlfriends best friend, hide it from said girlfriend, and then tell her it wasn't what it looked like?"

"No, but that's not what happened at all!" His voice boomed. "You're lying and you know it, Charli!"

"There you go, calling her a liar again. There's no way that with the way she was crying, and the complete sadness taking over her entire soul, that she could be lying," Harry interjected. "I've known her longer than you, and if I'm honest, I'm pretty sure I know her better than you."

"You're telling me I don't know my own girlfriend?"

"I don't know how many times I'm going to have to tell you this before it sinks in: Zayn, we are not dating. I broke up with you and I am done with you. You're a complete pompous ass, and I don't want to hear from you, I don't want to see you, and if you ever try to contact me again, I won't hesitate to get the authorities in on it. You remember Brooke's dad is an Officer, yes?" I smirked, seeing the realization flash on his face. "I'd suggest that you just remove me from your life, and move on with Perrie because I've deleted you from mine, and I have absolutely no fucking intentions of bringing you back into mine."

I inhaled a large breath of air before looking at Harry nervously. He sent me a quick wink and I looked back towards Zayn, who stood in shock.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean for any of this..."

"You made my life a nightmare!" I screeched through tears. "Maybe you should have thought about this before cheating on me. I can't believe you hid something that big for over half of a year. What were you thinking!?"

"I- I- wasn't... I'm sorry."

"I don't get how you think it was okay, Zayn! No one deserves to be treated this way, and the fact that you were so casual about it is probably what broke my heart even more!" I ended up screaming at him, not wanting to but just kind gradually of slipping into it. "What gives you the right to go and toy with my emotions like that?"

He stood dumbfounded, staring at me like I'd grown a second head. Maybe he wasn't expecting me to stand up for myself, or maybe he was just shocked that I knew much more than he intended me to know.

"Speak," I spat. "This is your chance to tell me what I did to make you cheat. Your chance to come clean about why you had the balls to do it, but you didn't have the balls to break up with me. I need some answers, because frankly, I'm sitting in the dark here."

He shrugged and looked at the wall, "I can't answer that."

"You can't tell me why you slept with someone else behind my back Zayn?"

He shook his head and stood silently.

"Not one thing comes to mind?"

"Maybe I had lost interest in you."

"Maybe? You think you maybe lost interest in me?" I shot him a glare. "How can you maybe think that? You either did or you didn't. There's no grey area."

"I don't know."

"If you had felt that, like this was going in a way you weren't wanting anymore, why wouldn't you have just broken up with me instead of leading me on? It would've made me a hell of a lot less bitter towards you, and maybe, just maybe I wouldn't want to rip your head off like I do now!"