Chapter 31

"Hope please stop," Josie said finally catching up to Hope.

"I thought you said you loved me" Hope said walking into the apartment.

"I do! I do love you please just let me explain" she said closing the apartment door.

"There's no need to explain Josie I get it I was awful, and slept around, I got you pregnant I'm a horrible person nothing much to it."

"Hope look at me!" Josie said grabbing Hope's arm and turning the girl to face her.

"You are the best person I know... and I don't care if you slept around... not anymore I said that back in high school when I secretly liked you but was denying it okay? I would never say that about you."

Hope opened her mouth to speak but was cut off by Josie.

"And I'm so glad you got me pregnant you gave me two of the most amazing things ever okay? so don't ever think I'd say something like that to hurt you I love you Hope Mikaelson."

"You liked me back in high school" Hope smiled slightly.

"Of course I did! hell, most of the school was in love with you," Josie said wrapping her arms around her girlfriend.

"I'm sorry Jo I let him get to me" Hope said and buried her face into Josie's neck.

"Look at me, baby..." Josie says pulling back and holding Hope's face in her hands.

"You are my heart okay? don't ever doubt that or let anyone get to you I love you and only you" she said softly.

Hope smiled before bringing the girl in for a soft kiss which quickly turned heated, resulting in Josie being pinned against a wall.

"Hope we should get back" Josie moaned out as Hope kissed up her neck.

"Come on we can make it a quickie," she said grinding into the girl.

"Okay," she said pulling up her skirt.

"Never again will I let you convince me to do that again," Josie said smoothing out her skirt and wiping her mouth.

"It didn't take a lot of convincing to be fair I asked nicely and you agreed" Hope grinned as she pulled up her pants and buttoned them.

"Oh shush" Josie playfully shoved her "we should really get back now."

"Let's go, Ms.Saltzman," Hope said inter linking her arm with Josie's and walking out.

When they walked out of their apartment they saw Klaus forcefully shoving Landon out of the compound.

"And tell you father I'm backing out of the merge I don't want help from the likes of you!"

"Dad, what's going on?" Hope asked.

"All while you were gone he has been trash-talking you both I had enough."

"You better get out of here you won't like to see me really mad," Hope said.

Landon gulped and quickly got in his car, riding off.

"That was really hot" Hope whispered in her ear.

"Easy there Ms.Saltzman we just had our fun."

"I did not need to know that," Hayley said rocking Theo in her arms who was being fussy.

Hope laughed before they all walked in and enjoyed the rest of their evening.