Chapter 25

It was finally time to bring the twins home and Josie was so happy.

She didn't think she could handle staying in the hospital another day. Don't get her wrong it was nice having doctors around to make sure the babies were healthy but being in the same room for three days was not fun at all.

"I bet you two are ready to get out of here" Hope smiled as she buckled the boys into their seats.

"Don't worry we are breaking you out" Hope whispered to them.

"I think I have everything," Josie says as the nurse helps her into the wheelchair.

"I got the babies" Hope said.

"Let's go home" Josie smiled at them.

"Welcome home my loves" Josie says as Hope sets the car seats on the counter.

"We're only going to be here for about a month but this is your first home" Josie smiled as she slowly took a sleeping Theo out of his car seat.

"Are you sure you don't want me to send the night? I don't mind Jo" Hope says picking up Ellis.

"Hope you live next door if I need you I will come get you okay?"

"Yeah yeah," Hope rolled her eyes playfully.

As they were about to walk to Josie's room they heard a knock at the door.

"I'll get it," Josie said as she held Theo close to her chest and opened the door.

"Landon- how did you find my house-" Josie asked a little creeped out.

"Oh, you had the babies nice..." Landon said.

"Yeah...?"

"I wanted to talk.

Hope eyed him "I'll put the babies to bed," she said as Josie carefully put Theo in Hope's arms.

"Did you need something?" Josie ran her hand through her hair.

"We didn't get to finish our conversation earlier," he said.

"Landon..."

"Please don't say no... I've matured since high school and I think we should give ourselves another chance."

"I'll have to think about it."

"I won't give up Josie."

"I know you won't... have a nice night" Josie murdered before closing the door.

When she closed the door she walked towards her room but stopped when she overheard a conversation Hope was having with the babies.

-

As soon as the baby was in her arms Hope walked to Josie's room and laid her sons in their cribs.

She gave them their pacifiers before kissing their cheeks.

"That ugly man is trying to date your mommy but we don't want that do we? because she should be with me" Hope smiled at Ellis as he gripped her thumb.

"You want to be with me" Hope heard and she immediately froze.

She slowly turned around and saw Josie standing at the door.