Chapter 13

Chapter contains G!P smut ⚠️
-

Ever since Hope got Maya's number they have been texting each other nonstop.

Hope forgot how nice and refreshing it was talking to the girl she missed it.

Since they haven't seen each other in a while Maya informed the auburn of what she had been up to since high school.

Maya graduated from the University of Florida with a degree in culinary arts and now works at one of the best restaurants in town as the head chef.

She also learned a lot of interesting facts like Maya is really into photography and how she is obsessed with murder documentaries.

In conclusion, talking to the girl had been amazing so when Maya asked her out on a date she, of course, said yes.

When Hope walked into Josie's apartment she didn't see the brunette inside "hello?" she called out.

Suddenly Josie's head popped out from the bathroom "sorry I just got out of the shower give me like five?"

"Yeah of course," Hope said and went to sit on the couch.

A moment later Josie walked out drying her hair "what's up?" she asked sitting on the couch beside her.

"I wanted to talk to you about something since this will kinda be in your life too."

"Oh god you didn't get someone else pregnant too," Josie asks worriedly.

"No no none of that you are my only baby mama I promise" Hope chuckled "but I did want to let you know Maya asked me out and I did say yes."

"Oh..." Josie said trying not to let the disappointment show on her face.

"And I just wanted to let you know because you are a big part of my life and are the mother of my kids so I wanted to inform you."

"Okay... uh- thank you for telling me," she said standing up and making her way to her room.

"You okay?" Hope asks following her.

"Oh yeah I'm fine" she rolls her eyes.

"Why do you have an attitude?" Hope shakes her head.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Josie says taking the towel out of her hair letting her damp her fall to her shoulder.

"Did I do something to you? it seems like you are always mad at me."

Josie aggressively brushes her hair before turning to the girl.

"I feel like I can't win with you what do you want from me??" Hope asks.

Josie stands there staring at Hope before she crashes their lips together.

Hope immediately reciprocates the kiss and pushes Josie up against the wall.

"I want you to fuck me," she says reaching between them and sliding her hand into Hope's sweat pants wrapping her hand around the girl's cock.

Hope let out a moan and bit the brunette's bottom lip at this action.

Hope led them towards the bed before she laid down and led Josie onto her waist.

"I don't want to lean on your stomach I can get pretty aggressive... so you are going to ride me," Hope says looking up at Josie with nothing but lust.

Josie bit her lip and looked down at the girl.

Hope looked at her as she slid out of her sweats and pulled out her member.

Josie hiked up the skirt she was wearing and laid a hand on Hope's chest before she slowly lowered herself onto the girl's length.

"Fuck" Hope said putting her hand on the girl's hips as the brunette slowly raised up before slamming back down.

"Hope..." Josie moaned as she grabbed onto the headboard and rode the girl's length.

The headboard kept aggressively hitting the wall as she kept slamming back down.

"You feel so good," Hope said meeting the girl in the middle.

"Shut up shut up," Josie said closing her eyes and continuing to ride the girl.

"Fuck faster... I'm close" Hope groaned and the brunette raised her hips and slammed down a few more times and the auburn was shooting her load into the girl.

A moment later Josie found herself toppling over the edge. She let out a loud moan before she slowly got off Hope's length and laid next to her.

"Are you still mad?" Hope breathed out.

"Yes," the brunette said fixing her skirt.

"So that was anger sex?" Hope's eyebrows scrunched together.

"I'm hormonal, horny, and angry so yeah" the brunette walked out of the room.

Hope pulled up her sweatpants before following the girl "can you at least tell me what I did."

Josie stopped for a second before looking at Hope with a sad smile "if you paid attention you would know."