Chapter 29

Smut in this chapter! 🫣
(You're welcome to the people who where messaging me asking if there was going to be more 😆)
-

Hope Slowly lifted Josie by her thighs and set her on the counter, as she came to stand in between the girl's legs.

"You're so beautiful," she said as she tucked a strand of hair behind the brunette's ear, making her blush.

"Stop," Josie said as she looked away shyly.

Hope cupped her jaw and turned the girl to look her in the eye "I will never stop telling you how beautiful" she said placing a kiss on her jaw.

"Because you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my entire life and you deserve to know" she smiled.

"I love you," Josie said taking her off guard.

"You do?"

Josie bit her lip and nodded "I wanted to say it earlier... I think I was scared of admitting to myself... and to you- but... I love you."

They both smiled at each other, and Hope brought her into another kiss.

As they were kissing Hope's hand traveled up her thigh and under the brunette shirt before she helped the girl take it off.

Hope pulled away for a second and admired the girl's bare chest.

"God you are gorgeous" she breathed out before taking off her shirt and latching onto a column of the girl's neck.

Josie let out a moan as her hands tracked down Hope's abdomen and made their way to the auburn belt, immediately unbuckling it.

Hope pulled away and helped the brunette take her pants off until she was standing in her boxers.

"I want you so bad," Josie said bringing Hope closer.

"You have me love" she whispered in the brunette's ear and slowly brought her hands to Josie's skirt and pushed it up before pulling the girl's underwear off.

Hope brought the girl into another slow kiss before she pulled her erection out of its confinement.

The brunette pulled away and rested their foreheads together.

"We need a condom" Josie breathed out "I have no desire to end up pregnant again... at least not right now."

Hope nodded before opening one of her boxes and grabbing a condom.

She opened it with her teeth and as she was about to slide it on Josie stopped her.

"I'll do it," Josie said before taking it from the auburn and putting it on the girl's tip and rolling it down the girl's long length.

"Fuck..." Hope bit her lip at the action.

Josie then smirked and wrapped her legs around Hope bringing her closer.

"Someone is eager," Hope said.

"I've wanted you for so long I don't think I can wait any longer," she said against Hope's lips as she stared into her eyes.

"Good thing you don't have to wait any longer" Hope said as she pushed into the girl and started moving.

"Holy shit," Josie said her hands tightening their grip on Hope's shoulder.

"You okay??" Hope asked worriedly her movements coming to a stop.

Josie nodded "I'm okay... we just haven't done this in a bit... go slow."