Chapter 26

Hope and Josie both stood in their spots staring at each other when Lizzie walked in and saw them.

"You both look like you are going to eat each other so let me take my favorite nephews yeah? yeah," Lizzie said rolling the twin's crib out of the room.

"You want to be with me?" Josie repeated.

Hope just stood there paralyzed not knowing how to respond to such a simple question.

The brunette stepped closer "Hope."

"I'm sorry- I just... I couldn't help it I tried to deny what I was feeling even when I was with Maya but I couldn't! I even imagined you were her when we had sex which is so bad now that I think about it- " Hope rubbed the back of her neck.

"But when I saw you with Landon I was just so- jealous?... I wanted you with me which wasn't fair at all because I was with Maya and you can do whatever you want... I'm just... I'm sorry I'm so sorry I fell in love with you."

"Don't be sorry" Josie shook her head as she cupped the auburn cheeks.

"You aren't mad?" the auburn asked.

"Of course not" she smiled and stroked Hope's cheek with her thumb.

"So um... how do you feel about..." Hope looked down awkwardly.

"Hope," Josie said.

"I know you don't feel the same way" she kept her gaze on the ground waiting for the rejection.

"Hope, look at me," the brunette said more firmly.

With much hesitance, she looked up at the brunette who immediately brought her in for a slow kiss.

The auburn put her hand on Josie's waist and pulled the brunette against her body as she deepened the kiss.

When Josie pulled away as things were getting heated Hope let out a whine.

Josie felt Hope's boner against her stomach and smirked.

"I don't think we should do anything right now..." Josie started.

"But...."

"You just got out of a relationship Hope, although you do love me you liked Maya and you two did have something."

"You're right," Hope nodded.

"Plus I just had two babies I still need to heal down there before we do anything," she said kissing the corner of Hope's mouth.

"You're such a tease," Hope said her lips ghosting Josie's.

"You can wait a little longer," Josie said letting her hand rub up against Hope's erection getting a small moan out of the shorter girl.

"Josie! one of them is crying!" Lizzie called out.

Hope went in for another kiss but was stopped by Josie.

"I have to go get our son" Josie rested their foreheads together before walking out of the room.

Josie Saltzman was going to be the end of her.

Later that night when Josie was breastfeeding the twins on the couch Lizzie walked in.

"So are you two together?" Lizzie questioned as she changed the channel.

"I was watching that!" Josie yelled.

"Answer my question, Josette."

"No, we aren't together...?"

"You sound confused."

"She just got out of a relationship Lizzie we aren't rushing into anything if anything we are talking."

"Boring."

"It's called being a good person which you seem to know nothing about."

Lizzie gasped "wow I come out here to have a conversation with my twin sister and see my nephews and you trash talk me,"

"I was only kidding."

"I know dearest sister."

They both sit there in silence a few moments after that and watched Lizzie's reality show on the tv before the blonde spoke up again.

"Do you love Hope?" she said turning to Josie.

"What?"

"Do you Josette Saltzman love the mut Hope Mikaelson."

Josie laid the twins back in their bassinets before turning to Lizzie.

She sat there for a moment before answering "I've been asking myself that question a lot lately and... the answer is yes... I don't know when it happened or why but I do I love Hope Mikaelson."