ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝

--New Year's Day--

It's new year's day!, I suddenly realize something. 

"I promise, I'll show up before new years day"

"Taehyung...He said that he will show up. What's the use, he forgot about my promise", I said. "I miss him, it's been a year with out him", I said. 

"Eun Joon, Eun Hye, Hye Jin and Jungkook. Come and let's cut the cake!", yelled Eomma. "Eomma, We not kids anymore", said Eun Joon. "Aigoo, What am I going to do with you?-", said Eomma. 

"Eommeoni, There's only 5 more minutes left", said Hye-jin. "Yes, Why don't we all cut the cake at once?", said Jungkook. "Geurae, only 2 more minutes to go", I said as my watch started to tick.

"Now!", yelled Jungkook. "YAAAAY~", said Hye-Jin. 

--rooftop--

I'm still sad, Why must he? No, I can't loose hope. "Yah, Eun Hye! Come~", called out Hye-Jin. "ah, dae...5 minutes", I said. 

"I still miss him...Wait-", I said. My body froze, I saw a figure. He looked just like Tae, I don't know if it's him. I ran downstairs, opening the door. 

"Taehyung!", I scream. The figure was no where to be seen. 

"Did he actually forget about me? Will he ever come back for me?", I thought as I fall to the ground. Tears streaming down my face, my eyes were puffy and red. 

Taehyung's Pov

I was folding up my clothes. My phone rang, 

[Taehyung...I got discharged, yesterday]

[Geurae, I have booked my ticket to Korea. I'll be flying to Korea today night]

[Oh, today?]

[dae abeoji, I'll get going then]

Call ended...

--Harrison's Airports--

"Thank you for the drive, hyung", I said. "No worries, give me a call once you get there", said Seok-jin. "We'll get going now, Have a safe journey!", said Hyung-sik. "Bye-", I said with a smile. 

I was waiting, I check my phone. I open up to see a picture of "Eun Hye". 

"I really miss her, will she even remember me? Did she forget about me?", I thought. 

--Seoul, Korea--

I finally reach, I felt really dizzy and tired. 

I was walking down the street, I recognize the same spot. Were me and her first met, I smirk as I remember those moments.

"Partners in crime?"

"I still remember you, but did you forget about me?", I thought. "She definitely didn't", I spoke. 

--home--

I was quite exhausted, I quickly flop on to my bed. I close my eyes and began to wonder,

"EUN HYE!~", I scream

"Taehyung-ah~", she yells back.

I open my eyes, feeling terrible. I turn to the other side, hugging my pillow. I look at window, admiring the fireworks. After a while, I get up, feeling the urge to find her. I wanna win her back before it's too late. 

--few minutes later--

I was roaming, the same street. It waw so late, I thought it was useless and went back. 

--next day--

Eun Hye's Pov

"Eun Hye, This case will be handed to you", said Mr. Jae. "Yes, sir. Oh, Mr. Yeo's case.?", I ask. "Dae, Give me a heads up if you find any information", said he. "Yes sir", I said, he was about to leave, I grab a hold of his hand, he stopped. "Sir, D-Do you know when will Mr. Kim Taehyung come back?", I ask. "Ah, I'm not sure", said he. "Ah, is it?", I said in disappointment.

--Seok-gung Street, Korea--

I was back, heading to home. "Why is my life so...so stressful. Why is anything going right!", I spoke, frustrated. My phone began to ran, it was from Mrs. In-ah.

[Eun Hye, I'm being chased]

[Mrs. In-ah, You're being chased?]

[I think I lost him, do you know the place where we all had to come because of Mr. Han's promotion]

[Ah. Arasseo..I'll be there]

{Please hurry]

Call ended...

I finally arrive. "Hello, I'm actually looking for a lady. Somewhat looks like she was in her 30's?", I ask the man. "Ah, somebody was chasing her....she went that way", signaled he. "Thank you", I bow. 

I start running, it led me to a scary somewhat abandoned hallway. I heard footstep, a guy was running. I quietly went and started to follow him.

"Come out, where ever you are!", he yelled.

I flinch, I was hiding behind a wall. I started to search for a weapon that I could use for my defense. I found a near by crowbar, I quietly approached the man. Hitting his head, making him fall unconsciously. 

I saw something move in the distance.

"Psst, Eun Hye...it's me", whispered a voice. "In-ah!", I yell. "Thanks alot", said she. "it's fine, let's get out", I said as I grab her hand and start running. 

--home--

I was in my room, took a nice warm bath. I went up to my vanity, drying my wet hair. I glance at the polaroid picture, the four of us. Hye-Jin, Jungkook, Taehyung and I. "he was so happy that day", I unknowingly smile.

.

.

.

.

.

"Maybe, he really did forget about me"

.

.

.

.

.