ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘

"Eomma?", I yell as I try to face her up. It was dummy. "Yah, EUN JOON!", I yell as I run while running with the slipper. "YAH, YOU JERK", I yell as I barge into his room. He was terrified, I run towards him, slapping him in tiny. "Yah, That hurts. Stop", he whines. "Yah, Do you have a death wish! You're the one who put the dummy in the kitchen right?", I ask. '

"Yes, I wanted to make you laugh", said he. "Are you serious, I thought it was Eomma", I said. 

"Pfft..you're dumb", said he. "Yah, you jerk!", I said slapping him with the pillow. 

--Night--

I was sitting on a bench, minding my own business. I saw Taehyung walking, it looked like he didn't wanna talk. 

Taehyung's Pov

"Ash, She's there", I thought. 

"I love you, Eun Hye"

"Ash, This is nuts. I really went crazy", I said in irritation as I remembered the time I confessed my feelings.

"Oh, Taehyung!", she yells and waves her hand. "I am doomed", I thought. I went and sat next to her. 

Eun Hye's Pov

"Why were you so surprised that I was calling you", I ask. "Aniya, I just felt a feeling like that", said he, nervously smiling. "Taehyung...", I suddenly blurt out. "Is it because you confess to me?", I ask him in a teasing tone. "No...not like that", he said. "Taehyung...I wanna start this relationship", I blurt out. "Mwo?", he suddenly tells. "Are you drunk? Do you have a fever?", he ask as touches my forehead to look if I had fever. 

"Aniya...I loved you from the start but never thought of confessing because I was to scared that you won't like me back and simply because I didn't have time too", I said. "I...love you", I said. He was blinking constantly, suddenly he placed a hand on my cheeks, cupping it. Placing his pair of lips to mine, kissing me. 

He broke apart the kiss. "Fine, let's start dating. Prepare yourself, Eun Hye", whispered he. 

--At home-- 

"Omg, I am really dating a guy", I said in excitement as I jump up and down. Eomma noticed me, I gave her kisses on her cheeks. "Yah, What's with all this sudden love and affection?", said Appa. "Nothing...I'm just so happy", I said. "Eun Hye and Eun Joon, Come for dinner!", yelled Eomma. 

"Dig in!", said Eomma. 

"Appa..I got a boyfriend", I said, all of a sudden. Eun Joon choked on his food by hearing this. "Who?", said Eun Joon and Eomma. "He's handsome, takes good care of me. Someone like Yeonjun and Appa", I tell. "I'm finally having a son in law", said Eomma. "Yah, EOMMA. You went too far!", I moan jokingly. 

"I have all my eyes on him", said Eun Joon. "Yah, He's kind okay!", I said. "But who knows if he cheats on you", said Eun Joon. "Yah, Dumpling!", I yell. 

"Dumpling?", said Eun Joon. "Who you calling dumpling now?", said Eun Joon. "Do you have a death wish?", I ask him, glaring at him. "Sorry-"

 I head upstairs to my room. Changing into my pajamas, brushing my teeth. After that was done, I flop onto the bed, tying my hair in a messy bun. Covering myself with the cozy blanket, hugging myself to sleep. "I can't-", I said as I began to wiggle my legs in thin air, excitingly. I check my phone to see the text messages sent by Yeonjun. 

Yeonjun : I'm going back to the USA. Forever

"MWO?"