ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠

1 month later...

Everything was back to normal, I felt more safe.

I and Taehyung went for a coffee break. The News was on. 

"Park Ha-min, 39-year-old who works as a surgeon. Is found guilty and has been arrested for murder".               "This Jeon Jungkook from SBS News signing out".

"I'm happy", I said. He smiles, "Me too". 

I was walking with Taehyung. The view was so nice, with flowers blooming to the snow falling. "it's so pretty", I smile, and he smirks. "Eun Hye", he stops me. "Ah, What?", I said fondly. "Do you want to come over? Let's celebrate", he asked. I nod without no hesitation.

Did I just tell yes?

I gulp onto my saliva. "I'll text you the address", he said looking happy. "Yah, I'll call Jungkook. He deserves it! He spent 1 week at the hospital. He knew where Ha-min was. After all we do need to treat him.", I said. I ring him up, 

{Aniya, I have work. Today won't work.} 

{It's ok}

{Bye}

{Bye}

Well, it's just Him and Me.

"It's just us both", I said and sighed. "I just feel so bad, I mean Jungkook helped us too", I sigh. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm home", i yelled. "Oh, Eomma I am going out to my friend's house", I inform her. I rushed to my room. "Ash, I wonder what she is up to this day", said Eomma, cleaning the countertop. I got ready, "Eomma, I'm heading out", I yelled, heading downstairs to the door. 

"Ash, It so far", I sighed. I waved my hand for a cab. Finally, a cab offered a ride. "Thank you, Here", i said handing over the money. I arrive to his house. "Oh, Eun Hye", he opens the door. I smile, he opens the door for me. I enter the house and took a seat at the couch. "Wanna eat Ramyeon?.", he asks, I turn back to him and nod. 

"You want to watch a movie", I ask, I took the remote and puts on Netflix. "WOAH!", I was surprised. "Daebak, Wow you have really good taste!", I said. He giggles. "Ash,", he said, it looked like he got a cut in his hands. "What happened?", I went to towards him. 

"Aniya, It's just a small cut", he said. "You know you're supposed to look after your cut", I said, pulling out a bandage from my pocket. He looks at me, putting the bandage on his index finger. I was rather unbothered. After that, I went and sat near the couch. He looks at the bandage and smiled.

The noodles were ready. "What do you want to see?", I ask. He turns to me. "Comedy? "Horror ?How about The Untold Youth, its pretty popular", he says, I nod.

"What is up with me, I hate horror. Ash"

"Fine, Let's put it", I nod. It was 25 minutes into the movie. I breathe in relief. 

"You know Se Jeon, You should have known things would have taken an interesting turn"

"I feel so bad for her", I slurp onto my ramyeon. 

*Jumpscares*

I was scared that I hug Taehyung tightly and closed my eyes. "It's ok, the scene is over", said he.

 *Jumpscares*

I was scared that I hug Taehyung tightly again, "Calm down", he said. I break the hug; he looks at me. His eyes shined like the moon in the night-sky. Meanwhile, I was petrified. He pauses the movie. "Do you want to do something", he asked but I was lost in my world. He waves his hand to catch my attention. 

"Eun Hye", he said. I snap back to reality. "Ah, Yes. Mwo?", I said.  He comes closer to me. "Eun Hye, I think you have something on you-", he said, wiping the curry stain.

(Mwo = What)

"Why do I feel like were gonna?-"

"Why did you stop?", I ask, He comes nearer to me, placing a hand on my cheek. Bringing my lips closer to his. He kissed me. I closed my eyes in between.

 I gasp for a second. We just stared at each other continuously. "Could we see the movie?", I blurt out, trying to break the silence. "Ah-h", said Taehyung, I nervously smile, It was quiet till the end. 

--Time Skip--

"Thank you for the treat!", I said, walking towards the door. "No problem", he said, scratching the back of his head. I nervously smile "I'll get going and one more thing", I said. Giving a peck on his lips and left. He just stood there idle, feeling numb. "What just happened?", he thought. 

The door closed, "Ash, How am I going to face him tomorrow?", I thought.

I arrive home, It was late. I flop on to bed and check my phone. It was Taehyung...

You have Two New Messages from Taehyung:

Taehyung : Are you asleep?

Taehyung : Goodnight, Eun Hye 

Aniya: You

I just flopped onto bed: You

Goodnight, Taehyung💜: You