ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛

"Taehyung?"

"You're up", he said. "How did I end up here?", I ask. "You were drunk, luckily I took you home", he said. "How much did you have yesterday?", he asks. "4...bottles", I stutter. "You're not supposed to drink more than 3 bottles", he shouts. "Why do you sound like my Eomma", I said. "You know you slept like a frog. I had to sleep on the couch, Ah my back", he said. "Yah, No I don't ", I blurt out. "I made pancakes", he said. I arrive at work with Taehyung. I receive a message from Hye Jin.

Hye Jin🦋: Your Eomma called me. Where were you? all this

I was drunk:You

Hye Jin🦋: I'll told your mom that you were with me.

Thanksss :You

"Ash, That was a close call", I said and sighed. "Eun Hye, Park Hamin is on the LOOSE", said Taehyung. "Where is he?", I ask. "Jeong Dishes", he replied. We arrive but he was long gone. I asked the lady. "Have you seen a man called the name Park Ha min?", I ask. "Yes, he had left an hour ago", said the lady, I sighed. 

It was nighttime, Taehyung and I were walking. "Ash, we were so close", I said, putting my hands in my coat pockets. We stopped by a bench. "You seemed stressed", He said. I looked down at the ground and turn to him. "This guy has no guts to kill anyone, I feel guilty for the people who suffer, families especially", I said and started fidgeting with my fingers. He saw my hands. He placed his hand over mine. "It will be fine", he said and started caressing my hand with his thumb. "I am proud of you", he whispers, I turn to him. "Well, that was sudden", I said and giggled. He started laughing, I saw him and started laughing. "Why is my life like this", I said making him chuckle. "Let's go now", I said. 

Eun Hye's Pov

I reach home. I see an unknown person sitting, I walk in. "Annyeonghaseyo", I say and bowed. "Oh, Are you Eun Hye? Well, I'm Park Jimin, Taehyung's friend", He stands up and asks. "Ah, yes", I said fondly. "Taehyung, told me to give you this", he said, handing over the thing. "I got to go", He said and left. "Weird", I said. "Noona, is that your boyfriend?", said Eun Joon in curiosity. "No, Do you wanna die?", I said giving off a death stare. "Ash, I just asked", said Eun Joon. I head upstairs, put on my comfortable clothes and head to the bathroom. I do some self-care, ate dinner, and went to sleep. 

End of Pov

--NEXT DAY--

I and Taehyung took a coffee break, we were walking out in the streets. A figure walked up towards him. "Taehyung-shi", said the guy. "Oh, Jungkook.", he said. "Who?", I ask. "Ah, this is Jeon Jungkook", He introduced. I "Hello, I am Jeon Jungkook, I'm a news reporter at S.B.S News", he said, reaching out for a handshake. "Oh, Annyeong. I am Eun Hye", I say and shake hands with him. 

Ha-min Pov

"So, this is Eun Hye?", He said. "That brat is going to pay", he said holding a picture of Eun Hye. I looked at the victim whom I murdered an hour ago. "You should have stayed quiet, Jung Seo Hoon", I said and kicked him multiple times in the chest until he died. He choked out blood. Finally, He was dead.